1

Hello Lovelies!!!

Finally I started re-writing His Revenge..🤗🤗

If you had read this earlier, you will know the difference..😉😉😉

Hope you will enjoy the new version of His Revenge 🙈🙈🙈

Enjoy reading!!

Jen

Impatiently I was checking my watch and looking outside. He should have reached by now but there was no sign of him, as usual, he was late. Yet I couldn't stop my million-dollar smile just thinking about the love of my life. It has been a month, I have last seen him, always busy with his damn work. I mentally rolled my eyes thinking about his fixed excuse, "I am doing this for us, I want to reach on the top so I can stand proudly before your father and put across the proposal of our marriage" yada..yada..

"Hey, beautiful!!"

I heard his husky voice and turned my head in the direction of the voice which raised my heartbeats suddenly, I felt a twist in my stomach due to excitement for finally having him near me. The man I adored dearly, was standing in front of me. I blushed for checking him out shamelessly. My love was looking extremely hot in his blue jeans and white shirt, his hair perfectly set and this devilishly handsome man is mine.

" You are late," I said frowning at him.

"Don't hide your smile for having me here" He knows me very well, I can't be mad at him.

I melted by his words and embraced him lovingly. He kissed my forehead & said, " I missed you".

" I missed you more," I replied to him quickly. We watched each other affectionately, he tucked my loose hair strands and looked at me intently. I felt extremely happy, I didn't want to waste our precious time complaining, he was here that's all matters to me.

"So what's going on in your life," he asked pulling me to our table.

"The usual thing, dad is busy with his business, and hey I started to assist him. Can you believe it?? Gosh, business is boring". Seriously I felt like an outsider in my dad's firm, I never saw myself doing business or being​ a career-oriented person. I like my space. Honestly, I set only one goal in my life that is to become Mrs. Adam. I blushed even thinking of that.

"Wow! You are blushing, is there anything I should worry about??" He asked me with a serious face, I thought to play with him.

"Maybe or maybe not" I teased him but his expression scared me.

"Listen Jen, let me clear one thing for the last time, you are not allowed to get close to any man. Your existence is solely for me, you are mine." His possessiveness for me, always makes my heart jump in overjoy, I enjoy every second of this sight of him.

"Really Rick, you know I am madly in love with you. I was just teasing you. How can I think about any other guy when you are keeping my heart busy 24/7 in your love." I said dramatically.

He tightly hugged me and sealed my lips with his, in his kiss he showed me how badly he missed me and it made me delighted.

Sometimes it feels like a dream. One year ago I met this wonderful guy and fell in love with him instantly, his manly look and charming personality amazed me. He made me feel wanted & very special. I couldn't even imagine my life without him. I might sound like sixteen years teenager gushing over his first crush, so what?

I would be the luckiest bride to have such a man in my life. Oh God, I'm dying to have my dream wedding, to have my bundle of joys running around me. There's no doubt, Rick really loves me but one thing I really hate about him that he wants us to be secret from the rest of the world. According to him, he is not ready to meet my family yet, he is not rich, and he thinks my dad would not approve of this relationship which will lead the complications in our love life. I tried to convince him, my dad will understand and will accept us but he always dismissed this conversation with his angry glares. One day finally, he asked me a year to get ready for the meet, till then I was not allowed to tell anyone about our love affair, not even to my dearest sis Scarlet, that really pissed me off. Scarly was my best friend, we never kept anything from each other, we are shadows of each other. She studies abroad, occasionally I flew there to meet her and sometimes she visits here to meet me by skipping her studies. She was exactly the opposite of me. She wants to be successful like my father, the biggest entrepreneur. And I know one day she will take over the business of dad. She was smart at the early age of 23, she would be brilliant in the business world. I am proud of my little sis. Though I am one year older than her, she is the smarter and mature one. The guilt digging inside me for not telling the biggest truth of my life but one day I will tell her everything. For now, I want to concentrate on my man.

His lips still doing wonder with mine, I brushed his hair through my fingers tips and he groaned between my lips. I love this effect of mine on him, I would do anything to keep this man with me for the rest of my life. I wonder how would be my life without him, arghh... I didn't want to think...