14

Jen

I managed silently to avoid a quarrel with Rick, it has been two months without him so I gave up already. I came early to bed, hiding from Rick's accusing stares. Daniel was also quite silent over the entire dinner. I have decided to apologize to him tomorrow on behalf of Rick. I was dead shocked by his earlier behavior, I never saw this side of Rick, which was aggressive and violent. Unconsciously, I touched my neck and swore him, Monster. It scared me to the hell what if he knows about my wild act at the pub.

While doing silent prayers I drifted to sleep. In the night, I felt someone got in my bed which reminded me of my last encounter with Rick. Who else Mr. Monster himself was getting comfortable in my mattress. I turned, he was sleeping on his back keeping his hands above his head. I smiled watching him, he was a jerk but he was my jerk...He was deep in his thought.

"You are in the wrong room Mr.", I wanted his attention, he had no right to sleep on my bed just to avoid me.

He looked at me darkly, he was still in his dark faze.

"I'm not in a mood to entertain you, better keep your mouth shut Jen" He snarled.

"You are weird, why came here if you don't want to talk?" I frowned at his juvenile act.

"It seems​ I made a mistake." He exasperatedly answered.

"Oh, then better go to your room." I snapped back. We never fought before but his changing behavior surprised me, I wonder do I know this man even?

"It's my room, I bloody owned this whole house. I will sleep wherever I want, and you can't stop me" That was a cheap shot, I got up from bed angrily, I didn't want to talk to him anymore, but he grabbed my arms before I could step out of the bed.

"Where do you think you are going?" He spoke on my mouth, grinding his teeth.

"Away from you." I retorted, I tried to shove him away but he held me tightly.

"Don't dare to move" He warned me.

Rick

She doesn't know when to stop. After bursting out on Daniel, I wanted to have a little piece, but I didn't know what came into my mind to enter her room. Maybe I didn't want to be alone. I kept her in my arms tightly, she was struggling to get away from me.

"Calm the fuck down, Jen," I yelled at her keeping her in my arms. Her eyes held fire, she squinted her eyes on me

"First you calm down yourself, then ask me. You don't have any right to shout at me unnecessarily." She said with a cute frown, if I was not in a bad mood, I would have kissed those sweet lips.

"Fine, now sleep." Finally, She settled in my arms, I could see her mind working. I didn't ask anything and kept my eyes closed.

I hissed in pain though it didn't hurt but I felt pain when Jen kissed on my chest, she lifted her head and palmed my face.

"Why are you behaving strangely? Why are you in such a foul mood?" She asked innocently, it riled me up further. I opened my eyes to shoot my anger on her, she flinched.

"It's all because of you." I flipped her beneath me. This fool here didn't know when to shut her mouth. I wanted to forget everything which was breaking me inside. I was fighting with my inner conflicts to keep cool around her. But she had to scratch there, her face dropped, she looked scared, a good thing.

She closed her beautiful eyes with fear, she thought I was about to smack her. Maybe I intended to but watching the innocence on her face, my mind took a long turn and I started kissing those quivering lips roughly, without even thinking I started undressing her by pulling her nighty. If her body can make me forget everything for a while then she has to bear it. I forced her to open her eyes, I wanted her to watch me while I was kissing her. I was totally lost in lust, I wanted it badly with or without her consent. My mouth hungrily attacked her body, my wet kisses were everywhere on her. I wanted myself buried in her deeply, I almost pulled her nighty as I couldn't wait anymore, then I noticed her tears rolling over her cheeks. I froze there, she was looking defeated and vulnerable.

"Why are you crying?" I asked wiping her tears, her tears have always been my undoing.

"I'm scared." She said holding her sob.

"This is bound to happen between lovers. So, why are you scared?" I was confused and furious, has she changed her heart.

"I know but I get scared when you are like this." She stared at me, I understood she was referring to my violent dark side.

I pushed her away before I do any damage to her. She was draining me, I was over-exhausted. She was shivering on the other side, I felt pity for her. I didn't dare to force her and use her body for my mere pleasure. So, I decided to close my eyes to shut myself from the world. Yet she still has the nerve to put her head on my chest, I didn't react. Slowly she started stroking my chest, she wanted to soothe me and shockingly it worked. She kissed my chest while her tears wet my shirt. It tore my heart, I engulfed her in my arms and kissed her head.

"I don't like fighting with you, I am sorry Rick." This girl always made me feel bad for her, she apologized to me when she was not at all at fault, it's me who was wrong.

"Shhhhh, don't say anything. Just sleep." I kissed her lips softly but she has other things in her mind, she clutched my shirt to deepen the kiss. I groaned in her mouth and kissed her with the same passion. This time I pulled away from myself before the devil takes charge of me.

She was confused by my reaction.

"Are you still angry?" She asked timidly.

"No, I think we had enough for this night. You are right, today I behaved like a Jerk." She punched me teasingly and I kissed her soft hand. Finally, I saw her beautiful smile after all the trauma, this warmed my heart surprisingly.

She placed her head once again on my chest and lovingly said " I love you Jerk, Good Night"

That brought a smile to my face as well.

"Good Night Jen" In this way our night ended, wrapped around each other's arms. I hated this feeling, a guilty conscience always blamed me for breaking the heart of this girl. I shook my head, I didn't want to think anything, I just wanted to sleep and finally I did.Hello lovelies!!

What do you think about this chapter??

Happy reading!!