8

Jen

Mrs. Adam was a beautiful woman with hazel eyes, Rick got the look from his mother but her behaviour was not welcoming. It seems she was not happy with my presence still I tried to be cordial, then a guy, I should mention a very handsome guy arrived. He was wearing khaki pants and a blue Shirt. He hugged Rick and patted his shoulder.

"Hey!" he greeted Rick.

"Hey! Bro, how are you?" Rick asked.

"All good." He smiled.

"Jen, meet my friend Daniel and man, she is Jenifer." Rick introduced us.

His looks can make any girl blush. His perfect body and very expressive green eyes are something to die for, and his mischievous smile could take your breath away. I shyly smiled at him.

"Hey, beautiful." I was stunned by the way his eyes fixed on me, I felt the blood rushed on my cheek.. oh God, hope am not blushing.

"Hey!" I replied looking softly at him, I tuck my hair nervously behind my ear, I saw the expression of Rick from the corner of my eyes, Rick has raised an eyebrow and wrapped his arm around my waist possessively. I loved myself in his arms, I looked at him with love but he was busy in the conversation with this hot guy. I pouted, my body shivered when his hand slowly made a circle on my flesh, he was so mean..

Thank god, he stop his manhandling when Mrs. Adam entered the room, she has welcomed Daniel with love. Dinner was very awkward, with only a few words exchanged. Mrs. Adam's presence was intimidating me, after dinner, she called the night off.

We settled in the living room. The Guys were enjoying their drinks. I came to know Daniel was his business partner and childhood friend.

"Daniel, I'm leaving tomorrow evening for our business trip. This deal is very important for our company" it broke my heart though he informed me earlier.

"I know man. Do your best!" Daniel encouraged him.

"Yeah! You stay here with Jen and Mom. Jen is here for vacation but unfortunately, I can't give her company. She won't be bored if you will be here until I finish the work but mind you, she is taken." The warning was very visible in his voice. I scowled at him.

"What, are you not taken!" stupid Rick.

"Anyway Jen, I don't mind dating taken women." Daniel naughtily winked me, and a giggled escape from my mouth.

"I don't mind either," I replied him looking at Rick, his face hardens..oh my possessive Rick..

"Really, Jen." A very annoyed Rick shot me a warning glare.

"Calm down Mr. Full of himself. I'm here for your mom not to date your friend." I replied crudely, not happy with the unwanted attention from both men.

"I'm impressed, Jen. Surely, I'm going to enjoy your company in this dull place" he was teasing Rick but his face still hard, his annoyance visible on​ His face. I never saw him this upset.

"Thanks." I shortly replied not wanted to stretch the topic. Very unhappy Rick was stroking my arm, can't he understand his intent touch made me crazy. I decided to call the night off before I embarrassed myself further in front of Daniel.

"I'm tired Rick. You guys enjoy your drinks, I'm heading to my bed." I kissed him on his cheek and waved goodbye to Daniel.

"Good Night" both answered at a time.

I went to my room and changed into my pajama track. It was really cold. So, I covered myself under the warm comforter and welcomed my beauty sleep. At midnight, I felt somebody nudging me on my neck and a strong arm wrapped around my waist. I lazily open my eyes and bumped onto the hard chest. My heartbeats were beating rapidly, my breathing heaved. Slowly I raised my head to meet the beautiful ocean blue eyes, Rick was looking at me intensely. I felt goose bump all over my body. This was the first time we were so closed, sharing a bed. I tried to talk but couldn't fathom a word due to this intimacy. Everything paused at that moment only we heard our heartbeats and our eyes lost into each other​. His hot breath on my skin and his intent look, I don't know how to take this at a time.