2

Hello Lovelies!!

Another chapter of His Revenge, enjoy!! 😘😘

Rick

As usual Jen's nonstop chanting started, mostly about her family, I could see the pride and affection in her eyes on the mention of her family, this infuriated me but I maintained a fake amused expression over my face. This girl doesn't know that unknowingly she is helping me against her dear family, beautiful but dumb girl.

Today she has dropped a big bomb on me by announcing that she has joined his dad's business, this is not good. I never thought she would step into her father's business as she never has shown her interest in the business. She raised as a princess alright, she could get anything on a snap of her fingers then why would she waste her time on earning money. She bewildered me this time and it has frustrated me with the mishap of my miscalculation.

"I thought you hate working," I asked curiously, she made her face by rolling her eyes.

"I hate it Rick but can't have a choice, first time dad asked me something and I couldn't refuse," I thought I missed something the way her eyes saddened for a while, but in a blink, she flashed a sweet heartwarming smile, her smile could divert anybody's mind, it doesn't work on me though. After spending a good two hours, I checked my watch, her gaze followed my movement.

"Rick, stop looking at your watch, we met after a month," she whined frowning at me.

"Jen, something very important has come up, I didn't want to cancel our meet. So, I postponed it for a few hours, they must be waiting by now" I told her sincerely without giving the hint of my lie, her beautiful brightened face fell in disappointment.

"This is not fair Rick, we rarely meet and hardly talk over the phone, and when you finally visited me after a month, you are telling me you have a meet" we were sitting on the bench, away from the crowd, in the small garden. She raised her eyes slightly and hurtfully gazed at me through her long lashes, Did I feel remorse for upsetting her? No.. the game has not even begun, too many rocks designed ahead on your path, better be prepared yourself, Jen.

I cupped her face between my hands and gazed into her brown eyes, her eyes that now glittered with unshed tears, I caressed her cheeks tenderly. I must admit she has the most innocent brown eyes, she is startlingly beautiful, her skin a smooth, unblemished, dark brown hair. She pouted when I didn't utter a single word, I flashed a charming smiled, it earned me her big scowl.

"Jen, this is just a matter of few months" yes, few months... I evilly laughed inside.

"I miss you Rick, I feel lonely without you, and I'm afraid you don't feel the same way" What did she mean? She skeptically stared at me, her first news was enough to screw my head, and now she literally giving me a throbbing headache by questioning my intention.

"Now you are just being irrational" I sighed frustratedly, yet tried to sound firm.

"Do you think I like this? Being away from you" I wrapped my arms around her small waist and our faces are closed together. "But I have to do this, for you... for us.." I whispered low convincingly, my hand moved to her cheek and gently pushed the free strands from her face. Her eyes were still glossy, she stared at me for a few minutes, her thoughts unreadable to me, I tried to calm my nerves which were wrecking in agitation. After a pregnant pause, her lips curled into a small smile, and she nodded her head.

"I'm sorry, but you can't blame me for this, I love you Rick" I tensed, her confession of love always made me uncomfortable, I wanted to avoid more confrontation, I slammed my lips onto hers to shut her up. Eventually, it worked, her all hesitance and complaints faded, she responded passionately to my kiss, her hands clutched around my collars pulling me closer. For once, I forgot my utter motive and enjoyed this erotic kiss. When we both were out of our breath, we pulled away, her cheeks heated with sudden shyness. I smiled and kissed her cheek, this way we said our goodbyes and parted away.

When her car was no more visible on the road, I dialled the number, her decision to join her dad didn't sit well with me, I was planning to meet her dad for merging our business, her presence can only ruin my plan. I have to stop her, she can't join Milano Industry.. no she won't.

"Hello" Daniel answered the call.

"We have to meet urgently," I announced coldly.

"What happened, you sound serious?" He asked concernedly.

"Because I'm, meet me at my home ASAP." I disconnected the call without any explanation.

Within half an hour he reached home, and I told him about Jen's involvement in Milano Industry.

"Then, now what??" Daniel questioned.

" We have to keep Jen out of this" I replied.

" How?? We cannot stop her from taking part in her dad's business." I knew that already, stupid. I mentally cursed him.

"Then we have to move her away, as she is coming on our way" I blurted out harshly fixing my gaze to him, my eyes turned hard as a stone.

Daniel looked stunned by my words, he hesitantly asked

"What are you planning? I hope you are not thinking of harming her." A venomous smile appeared on my face

"No, not yet. Her father adores her. I heard him many times roaring around, how lucky she is for him. If we want to win against him, what could be better than taking away his lucky charm." I pitied the destiny of Jen by thinking about my plan, yet it gave me immense pleasure to know how dreadful it would be on David Milano, hmmm... It's a show time Mr.Milano....