Prologue

6 hours ago

Blaire Lewis had just switched on the TV to watch a Teen Wolf marathon - her favourite show.

5 hours ago

She decided to satisfy her cravings and order a pizza. Okay, whatever, the real reason may have been that she was too lazy, and way too invested in the current episode of Teen Wolf, to be bothered to make herself dinner. Nevertheless, it was still pizza and Blaire would live off it if she could.

4 hours ago

A cute Korean delivery guy turned up rambling about dead people and asking whether it was Halloween or close to Halloween - to which Blaire replied with, "No. It's October 3rd."

3 hours ago

She was incredibly thankful for her police training as she had to kill loads of those dead people on her way out of the flats. God knows what she would have done otherwise.

2 hours ago

She was looting shops for food and water, clothes, camping gear and warm blankets. Blaire was unprepared for this. She knew that. But she brought back whatever she could, hoping that it may come in handy later on. That was if she even managed to survive another day.

1 hour ago

She was driving but both herself and the pizza guy, who's name she eventually found out was Glenn, were sat in silence. The car radio could be heard faintly on its low volume, however, her thoughts were the loudest thing dominating her mind.

Now

Time is non existent.

She's curled up in her car beside Glenn, the blankets are engulfing them both in a slight warmth. Both of them are wondering whether or not this is all just a horrible dream that they will eventually wake up from.

Words: 306
Published: November 7th 2015

So there has been a hole in my heart for a long time since that episode where Glenn supposedly died. I honestly don't think he did but I'm still missing him so i guess that's how this story has come about. Of course, I love Maggie and I love Glenn and Maggie together so it's going to be weird writing a new love interest for Glenn. But I'm super excited anyway.

If you like this fic and want to support me, my ko-fi is mollywrites: https://ko-fi.com/mollywrites
(It's also in my bio for anyone who wants the direct link!)

-Molly