Akihiko Usami( Usagi-san~!) (Junjou Romantica)

"Go with passion, only then can you truly speak of love . "~Akihiko Usami( Usagi-san~!)

"In my private life, my top priority is you . "~Akihiko Usami( Usagi-san~!)

"To remain close to the beloved is the privilege of being his friend." ~Akihiko Usami( Usagi-san~!)

"What's wrong with that combine my hobby with my imagination and earn money for that?"~Akihiko Usami( Usagi-san~!)

"I've always been alone, so ... Eventually I thought already be accustomed to, but now I'm with you, Misaki ... I think I'm really happy, I'm afraid to be without you." ~Akihiko Usami( Usagi-san~!)

"Live and share all under one roof, plus it matches your 'what you know' do 'it' and I put my "other" and so we come to ... "~Akihiko Usami( Usagi-san~!)

"Fall in love with me more. Fall in love with me 10 times, 20 times more until you can't let go of me anymore."~Akihiko Usami( Usagi-san~!)

"Misaki understands this, no matter what anyone may tell you, and I'll say it as many times as necessary so that we will never forget: You're mine for the rest of your life, surrender . "~Akihiko Usami( Usagi-san~!)

"To which I have more fear ... is to lose. "~Akihiko Usami( Usagi-san~!)

"Without it ... I cannot live. "~Akihiko Usami( Usagi-san~!)

"I'm sure I hid my feelings well, and you, a complete stranger, I completely unmasked; and more: you cried for me. At that moment I knew ... It must be him. "~Akihiko Usami( Usagi-san~!)

"If you do not mean me, pensare you do not care and I get depressed. "~Akihiko Usami( Usagi-san~!)

"I decided to be with you for a long time, even if everyone turns against me, you have to stay with me. Never let you go. "~Akihiko Usami( Usagi-san~!)