two {Peter's POV}

"Come to this address next Saturday. Make sure you're alone,' I heard Mister Stark's voice in my head as I took the train to school. A million possibilities went through my mind. Why would Mr Stark want me to go there? What if it was the hidden lair of some bad guy I had to arrest? Or some secret plan he was plotting? Oh! What if it-

My thoughts came to an abrupt stop as the train came to a halt. I pushed past a few people on my way to the exit and I jumped out just in time before the doors slid shut. I headed down the concrete stairs and made my way to Midtown High School of Science and Technology. 

As I crossed the parking lot, I had to jump aside before Flash Thompson could run me over with his car. "What's up, Penis Parker?" he called before driving off. Ever since Flash and I met in our Freshman year, he had made it his personal mission to make my school experience as miserable as possible. The endless list of nicknames was only a fraction of that, but just like May and our principal had told me to do, I ignored him and just focused on school.  

I entered the building and passed the monitor on the wall announcing that Homecoming was approaching. I made my way to my locker down the hallway that was crowded with students. One guy from my biology class was flying a drone around, but it was confiscated quickly by a passing teacher. 

"Join me, together to build my new Lego Deathstar," a distorted voice said behind me. I looked to my right and found a Lego figurine of Emperor Palpatine on my shoulder.

I turned around and exclaimed excitedly, "What?!"

"So lame," a girl behind me commented, but we just ignored them

"No way, that's awesome. How many pieces?" I asked

"3803," my best friend, Ned Leeds, said proudly. 

"That's insane!" I marvelled as I collected my books for the day from my locker. 

Ned said, "I know! Wanna build it tonight?" 

"I can't, I have the Stark-" 

"Internship," we finished in unison. I nodded with an apologetic smile. 

As Ned and I discussed our plans for the Death Star, we headed to class. I looked ahead and time seemed to slow down. Walking on the other end of the hallway was Liz Allan, one of the most popular girls in our school. For some reason, I thought it would be a great idea for me to develop a crush on her, and I guessed I wasn't the only one. I just couldn't help it. She was just so kind to everyone, even the people who didn't really deserve it, like Flash.

The school bell woke me from my thoughts and I told Ned, "Yeah, that'd be great." 

Ned and my schedules were pretty identical, except for Math, which he had on Monday afternoon and I had it on Wednesday morning, so I sat in the back on the classroom, not really paying attention to what our teacher was saying, as I watched videos of myself - well, Spider-Man - on the internet. 

Our teacher, Ms Warren, asked a question that I didn't hear, and Flash answered. Unfortunately for him, he failed in giving the correct answer. 

"Peter, you still with us?" Ms Warren called and I shot up, closing my laptop. I quickly scanned the board and was immediately able to give the correct answer. "That's right," Ms Warren said. "See, Flash? Being the fastest isn't always the best if you are wrong."