fourteen {Peter's POV}

"Whoa..." I breathed, taking in Arya's story. 

She closed her eyes. "I fell into a two-month coma and woke up with this." She held up her hand and a few sparks flew between her fingers. Ned and I stared at her hand, our mouths hanging wide open.

"So you're like Thor?" Ned asked. 

Arya laughed despite everything. "You could say that, but I don't fly around with a hammer." Her smile fell again. "I don't know what to do with these... powers..." she muttered. "I don't know how to use them in fights so I just stick to hand-to-hand combat. I'm terrified that if I do use them, I'll kill someone."

"That's how you gave me this, isn't it?" I asked, raising my sleeve to reveal the bruise on my arm that hadn't faded completely yet. 

She gripped my arm. "I did that?" 

I slowly retracted my hand and she let go. "Yeah. You bumped into me in Germany and at first, I thought it was static electricity, but it was you, wasn't it?" 

She nodded softly. "I guess so," she whispered. "See? I don't have control over my powers. I have to be careful before I hurt someone. Or you, for that matter."

"Do you have a superhero name like Peter?" Ned spoke up. 

"I'm not a superhero," Arya snapped. 

"You saved Mr Delmar from the fire," I said softly and she stared at me with wide eyes. She then shook her head and averted her eyes again.

"You should go, Pete, or those guys will be long gone," she said softly. 

"Crap, you're right." I checked the hologram and saw the bad guys hadn't gotten far. I could still catch them. "Okay, I'll see you in a few hours. Are you gonna be okay?" 

"We'll be fine," Arya said, nodding. 

I said goodbye to them and sprinted down the hallway to the elevator, taking it again to the top of the hotel. I pulled off my hoodie and pants again, putting them in my backpack before strapping it tightly to my back. 

I pulled my mask over my face and blinked and a female voice spoke up, "Good evening, Peter." 

I froze in place. "Hello?" I then asked. 

"Congratulations on completing the training wheels protocol and gaining access to your suits full capabilities," the suit responded. 

"Oh, thank you," I muttered, not quite sure what to do. 

"So where would you like to take me tonight?" the voice asked. 

I bounced on the balls of my feet. "I put a tracker on someone. He's a bad guy."

"Tracker located," Suit Lady said. "Plotting a course to intercept target." 

In front of my eyes appeared a red line, showing me where to find my tracked bad guy.

"Okay, well, as long as I'm back in time for the Decathlon, it's fine," I said, jumping off the roof onto the top of a truck. 

I followed the suit's instructions on where to go and ended up on the side of a long highway, a few dozen feet removed from a gas station where a truck was parked.

"I'm detecting three individuals," Suit Lady said.

"Why is their secret hideout in a gas station?" I whispered to myself. 

"I dunno. It doesn't exactly scream 'bad guy hideout' to me either." 

I let out a not very manly scream as I jumped to the side. I instinctively shot a web and looked up to find out it had hit Arya in her not-superhero suit.