Chapter 6

*Adrians POV*

I have to see her. The guilt was eating me from the inside out. All i can see her was her screaming as the man dragged her out. Her innocent eyes filled with fear. I felt like I betrayed her. If people knew i think they would say i betrayed her too.

Its dark out maybe one in the morning. I snuck out and walked to the back of her house. I was pacing outside. I kept quiet just in case the man was awake inside.

"What am I doing here?" I whisper hitting my head.

I wanted to see her so now I just needed to get inside. Did I really want to go inside the dark house? Yes! Adrian you have to see if she is okay! I mentally yell at myself. I jump in place trying to get the confidence to go in. Come on Adrian!! You ditched her like a coward! See if she is okay!

"Fuck it" I say and try the back door.

It opens silently. . . I hold my breath listening for . . Anything. Footsteps. I release the breath I was holding and step in. It leads to a small room with a washer and dryer in it no clothes anywhere just clean. I close the door silently behind me. I hear music playing loudly. I slip off my shoes and tip toe out of the laundry room.

I look out of the room and into the hallway to see two rooms. One is blasting the music and the other is silent. He must be in the other one. I tip toe down looking around me. Its clean, no dirt or dirty clothes anywhere. The dining room is clean with no table taking up the space.

Someone keeps this place sparkling clean. I shouldn't be her. I shouldn't be here. I run my hands through my hair my heart pounding so hard i can hear it in my ears.

I open the door slowly peeking in. Someone rushes to the counter curling into a ball.

"please . . Ddont . " she whimpers putting her arms up to ward me off. Oh my god . . Nadia

*Nadias Pov*

I heard Dean sneaking in. He has done this plenty of times before and i fought like hell to keep him off me every time.

"Nn. .adia?" A voice stutters . . Thats not Dean?

I push my hair out of my face and see . . Adrian? I stand up quickly my heart beating out of my chest. He flinches back as he sees . . My face. I fall against the wall curling up into a ball.

"Nadia" he kneels next to me and touches my shoulder.

I flinch away. Dont touch me dont touch me dont touch me dont touch me i chant in my head . . Or i thought it was in my head.

"Shh Nadia" he pulls me onto his lap and rocks me.

I should be telling him to leave me alone, to not get involved but it feels so warm in his arms. He rocks me whispering in my ear. His voice calms me sending warmth straight to my heart. What is he doing here? Why is he doing this? Right now i dont care. Adrian is here, i curl my head into his neck and he smells fresh like outside. I am so weird i smile against his neck.

"Im sorry" he whispers.

"For what?" I ask running my hands lightly over his arm.

"For leaving you here" he says tilting my face up.

No not my face. I try to look down but he holds my face still. Dean hit me hard on my cheek and it has swollen and turned a little purple bruising. My eyes water as he examines my face. I gasp as i feel his lips press against my cheek.

"Im sorry i should have done something anything im sorry" he whispers.

I smile my hand touching where he is kissed. It tingles a bit. He kissed my boo boo. I laugh lightly.

"What are you laughing at?" He ask his voice angry.

"Nothing . . Just . . You kissed me" i say shyly.

"That wasnt a kiss and should you really be smiling with everything happening to you?" He asks tilting my face to look at him.

"It was special to me and there is always some light in the darkness" i say.

"How can you act so normal when i saw a man drag you by your HAIR Nadia" he says and i flinch.

"Please Adrian i know this is bad, i know he . . Beats me but please Adrian i just want a night where nothing is wrong im not scared just . . . Hold me" i whisper.

"Alright Nadia but we will talk about this" he whispers and holds me tighter against him.

"Thank you Adrian" i whisper and kiss his cheek.

"Now you call that a kiss" He laughs.

I blush feeling my face burn.

"This is a kiss" i hear him say then feel his lips press against mine.

___________________________________________

And thats where i decided to end it :) Adrian came back! He came back for Nadia be happy . . . Well till Dean wakes up and beats them to death but who knows what will happen!! Anyways lovelies show support if you want me to keep going with the story :) well <3 Pink Monkey