Chapter 9

Hellllooo its been forever I'm sorry didn't mean to be gone that long but I'm here now ha ha so here you guys go ^_^ enjoy vote comment

LOVE monkey Conor

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

**Nadia's POV**

"Dean . . . . Dean who was that? who was that Dean?" I ask as we walk into the house.

"Nadia!! Enough!!" he turns and backhands me hard enough to send me to the floor.

"I'm sorry Dean" I whisper as my cheek aches.

"I'm not in a good mood go to your room and don't come out tie I say you can" he says kicking me forward the hallway. I nod and crawl down the hallway.

"Fuck fuck fuck" Dean storms out of the house slamming the door.

        I stay curled on the ground not wanting to move. Why can't I just disappear . . . why can't he just go back to before where I was his little girl and nothing was wrong and he didn't raise a hand or flick me. . . . why can't I just be brave?

         As soon as the thought hits me I look toward the back door. . . . I can't just sit here waiting for someone to come save me, I can't just sit here waiting for Dean to beat me to death or rape me . . . I can't wait for a prince I should save myself. . . a smile spreads on my face.

           I'm not a damsel in distress waiting to be saved I need to save myself . . . and that's what I'm going to do. I stand up wincing at the pain in my side but walk to the back door. I look down at my hand. . . . I can do it its still early.

       I open the door and breathe in fresh air. I take a step out and nothing happens . . Dean doesn't appear and beat me nothing attacks me . . I can just leave . . . Yes! I feel a strong rush go through me and I take off running. I'm not a little girl that Dean can find hiding in the she no ha ha I'm going farther than that! I run across the field pass the rusty play ground that I watched kids play on for 17 years.

        I run down the side walk not knowing where I'm running just away from that nightmare of a home. My lungs burn but the feeling of being free overpowers it. I run like the devil is on my heels past houses and laughing teenagers. I run thinking of what my life could be.

"Nadia!" I hear someone yell and trip over my feet landing on a wet green lawn.

"Nadia is that you?" I hear the familiar voice ask and turn to see . .

"Adrian!!" I say excited.

"Hey haha" he chuckles and helps me to my feet.

"Hi!" I say looking up at him.

"What are you doing out of your house!?" his eyes widening as realization sets in.

"I am running away" I say proud of myself.

"Is that very smart? I mean Dean will kill you" he says gripping my shoulders.

"He can't kill me if I'm gone." I say the rush fading.

"Where are you running to? do you know where to stay?" he asks and I feel my heart plummet . . . where am I going?

"Maybe I should've thought this through" I say feeling dumb.

"Well you can't go back so let's go to my house" he says grabbing my hand and leading me toward a plain white house across the street.

"Thank you" I say and follow him smiling at out hands.

         He leads me into the house and its nice and clean with a coat hanger and family pictures on the wall. It smells of sweet cinammon . . . or apples or both can't quite pin it. He leads me upstairs where there's pictures of Adrian lining the wall, I stroke my finger of him in a football uniform and he smiles and tugs on my hand.

"Come on haha my parents will be home soon so I'm going to hide you in my room" he says tugging me down another hall then into a room.

"Sorry its not clean its usually just me and the boys in here." he says and I see a hint of blush and smile. Cute haha.

"This is your room?" I ask and turn looking at everything. He has a desk with a dresser next to it with trophies along the top.

"Yep ha a you're average guys room . . not that I'm average" he says quickly and I turn to stare at him lost.

"What do you mean?" I ask tilting my head.

"Nothing sorry haha you make me nervous" he says and I see the blush again.

"You're cut you know that . . . the way you blush" I say and he looks down hiding a smile.

        I should be scared I'm in a house alone with a boy but . . . Adrian is different . . not that I know much about boys I frown. Wow I really don't know what I'm going to do now. . . this was a mistake I can't stay here what was I thinking! I do t even know Adrian! and I got no where to go! The only people who know I'm even a person is Adrian and Dean! The cops would just think I'm crazy! I'm so dumb!!

"I'm so dumb I have to leave! I have to go back!" I yell and rush out of his room.

"No Nadia! wait!" I hear Adrian follow me.

"No Adrian! I don't even know you!" I yell and run down the stairs rushing out as some lady opens the door I mumbled a quick sorry before sprinting away.

       I am so stupid! I've tried this before! I am so dumb! I run faster not hearing Adrian chasing me. I need to get back home before Dean does. I run back feeling my legs burn. I really need to eat. I see my house and the back door still open across the field. I was only gone 20 minutes tops Dean won't be home. I run knowing I'm about to safe from a beating of a lifetime. How could I be so stupid!

         I run into the house and slam the back door breathing hard. . . . I can't do that again it felt good but it was all a lie it wouldn't last long I got no where to go so running would make no sense. I walk into the kitchen my legs shaking from the run when I notice a grocery bag.

        A grocery bag . . . I open it and see chips ahoy cookies . . . I smile Dean got me cookies . . . . Dean . . . Deans already here! I turn holding the cookies.To see Dean standing in the hallway hands clenched.

"Where were you! you are not allowed to leave!!!" his voice booms and he grabs my by my hair. I drop the cookies and start struggling. I knew it was a mistake.

"Dean!! stop! please!!" I scream and he kicks me into the wall.

"Nadia! Where were you!!" he yells and starts kicking me everywhere he can and I feel my body giving in to unconsciousness as the pain builds bringing darkness. . . I'm leaving my living nightmare to another one. I guess I'm not suppose to be saved.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There's a chapter I'm going to keep trying to upload so read vote comment it would really help! Sorry I've been gone!! but there you go Dean bought her cookies haha

Vote, Comment, fan please LOVE monkeyConor