Ch. 2 Tyler Lox, Her King

"King Ty!?" Dill shook her head and rubbed her eyes then opened them thinking she was hallucinating.

"Hmm. You're taking this better than any of the other guardians I tried to recruit." He stated out of the blue.

She stopped and stared at him, "H-How did you know?"

He smiled, "I have a friend. His name is Prince Seto and he might be able to help you, would you like to come with me to meet him?"

She looked at him wide eyed, "I-I..."

He smiled, "You don't have to, but I will throw in an additional offer; not only will you spend the day with me, but you can meet the whole of Team Crafted. Even the other two kings."

Dill stood flabbergasted in the presence of the king. Finally she thought of something to say, "I would love too!"

The king smiled. A true genuine smile.

~

"We're here." King Ty gently shook Dill awake.

"Hmm..."

She opened her eyes to the fancy interior of the carriage. She sat upright and stretched-having fallen asleep with her head resting on the king's shoulder-while yawning. She looked out the window unsure of her surroundings. To her surprise she saw an elegant castle.

(A/N Umm... I'm to lazy to give a description of it, so... yeah. This isn't my picture, I found it on Google. I'm way to lazy to ever do something like this.)

Her eyes widened and her brain started working top speed

Her eyes widened and her brain started working top speed. It pieced together the events that lead up to that moment. The mysterious client her father took her to, the client turning out to be King Ty, then his deal.

"Why am I here again?" Dill asked to make sure she wasn't dreaming this up.

King Ty smiled, "Prince Seto took an interest in you, he found your past intriguing and wanted to help you find your parents and control your guardian." He explained.

She blinked and glanced out the window once more, "Really? But... I'm normal. I-I'm nothing special."

"You're a guardian. In my book that counts for something." King Ty smiled and a faint blush appeared on her cheeks. King Ty saw this and under his breath he whispered, "You're adorable when you blush."

"What? I didn't catch that?" Dill asked not making out his whisper.

Ty shook his head, internally scolding his stupidity, "I didn't say anything."

It was a flat out lie. Dill knew it. She just did.

Maybe it was her mentor (the guardian spirit that clung to her body) telling her something, but she knew the king want telling her the whole truth.

"Come, lets go see Seto." Ty suggested, Dill nodded in agreement.

"Yeah."

~

*???'s P.O.V.*

I watched as my target conversed with the king as the pair walked through the palace.

I snickered at the oblivious attitude both possessed. They didn't sense my presence...They couldn't even sense a shadow knight.

After my death I swore revenge on my killer. The king should watch his step around her.

She is a murder...

And once she builds his trust, she will kill him.

I turned from the window and spread my paper thin black fairy wings. I better report to the high priest. I'll be back for her, later.

~

*3rd person*

"Seto?" Ty called through the door.

"Come in, Ty!" Came the sorcerer's voice. He sounded very preoccupied.

Ty opened the door and pulled Dill in as well.

"I brought someone!" Ty announced.

Dill got a good look at the sorcerer. He wore a purple hood that was connected to a cape. His outfit under the cloak was a gray shirt with a red creeper face design, an iron belt which had three diamond shaped armor  hanging from it. He also wore a white headband, keeping his messy hair from his face.

The work Seto had just abandoned to greet Ty, appeared it had been some kind of potion mixing.

Dill hid behind king Ty like the shy girl she was. Seto didn't notice her, surprisingly.

"Who did you bring?" Seto asked.

Ty side stepped and Dill was left with no time to straighten up.

Seto eyed her down and succeeded in making her more nervous. He took in everything, her diamond chest plate, the long black coat under it, her iron leggings, and her iron boots.

"Ummmm...hi?" Dill squeaked out.

Seto was still staring at her.

...still staring.

Realization hit him like a truck. He staggered back and caught himself from falling by grabbing his bed's foot board.

"Are you okay?" Dill asked.

"You're...You're her, aren't you?" He asked.

"Who?" Dill asked backing away from the purple sorcerer.

"You're my sister...Tia? Is that you?" Seto rasped.

"Tia?" Dill continued to back away from the sorcerer, "How do you know my middle name?"

Ty just watched, observing. Then he saw it, too.

The emerald amulet hanging from her neck. It was hidden under the diamond chest plate, but it was visible.

"Wait...You're the-"

Ty never finished his sentence as an arrow shattered Seto's window and struck him in the side.

With a shriek of pain, he fell to the floor. Then Ivy and Korra jumped through the broken window.

Dill rushed to Seto's side. She had no idea why, but she absolutely despised the idea of him being hurt.

"What the-?!" Ty shouted as Ivy tackled him, in her rage form-a bright orange fox-Korra pulled Dill away from Seto's side.

Korra slung Dill over her shoulder and jumped out the window. She landed gracefully on the ground. (although they just jumped out of a four story window.) Dill was frozen in rage.

She felt so protective over Seto.

And she still didn't know why, because her two roommates just stole her away from the source of all her answers.

She didn't know why they did that either...