Month 3

Random Day Week 1

Visiting you in your resting place. . .Should I? Do I have the right to come see you. . .Ichiru?

"I can go alone from here." I say to Aido and Seiren reassuringly. They nod their heads, and wait for me near the top of the hill.

I hold the red roses I brought close as I head towards the graves of Zero's family. Something compelled me to come here, and I'm not even sure what it was. I felt like I needed to be here. Maybe I wanted to introduce their grandchild and nephew or niece to them. Yeah, that seems logical. I have no way to introduce this baby to my parents.

I leave my flowers on their parents' graves.

"Ah, hello, mister and misses Kiryu, my name is Alondra Kuran. I know it's weird that a strange pureblood is visiting you today. You see, I used to be a human named Alondra Cross just like my adoptive father Kaien Cross! You must remember him, right? Uh anyway, he also watched over your oldest son, Zero! He's alive and well, so no need to worry, my sister Yuki and I used to take care of him!" I take a breath and realize I keep rambling.

"Well what I really want to say is that during my life as a human and now as a Kuran pureblood, I've been in love with your son. Now, I want you to meet your grandchild. They are happily growing in my womb now. I'm happy that Zero gave me this gift. Yet, I am not all that innocent. I've hurt your son in the past and I might be doing it now. You see, he doesn't know this baby exists and I'm really sorry about that. I'm afraid that our tense relationship will break now. So forgive this selfish pureblood." I sigh at the silence and touch their graves.

"I'll tell him, I promise."

I head over to the one grave that has been calling to me since I got here.

"Ichiru Kiryu." I state unconsciously as I kneel slowly due to my very large stomach that is in the way. Three months, and already I look like I have five months in I think. Maybe less. I gently place the roses on his grave, but then I pull them back as I wipe away his dirty grave.

"I wonder why I came here. I mean your body is here, but I'm pretty sure your soul is inside of Zero. You two became whole again, just like Yuki and me. Yet I came here. Why?" I question the atmosphere, feeling kind of crazy for talking to a basically empty grave.

"Because I wanted you to come." I gasp startled half to death by Ichiru's voice. I look behind me, and find him sitting with his back pressed against mine.

"Wh-what?! I-you-what's going on?!" I say a little freaked out.

"I thought we should have a talk, so I found my way through your heart, and lead you here." Ichiru tells me, but I'm still too stunned and confused. I thought he was dead and for sure I could never see the dead! Well, I saw my real brother too. . .

"I'm still dead, but you've drank Zero's blood before, so parts of me and Shizuka-sama have gone into you. Ah, and the angel baby is probably making it easier for you to see me." I look down at his grave again trying to calm myself down, due to the fact that I'm talking with a guy that's supposedly dead.

"You and Shizuka are inside of me?" I question him finding my voice finally.

"How many months do you have left?" Ichiru questions me changing the subject. I look down at my stomach.

"It should be five more, but I already look like I'm halfway done, and ready to give birth." I say touching my stomach. Ichiru moves around to sit in front of me.

"Can I touch your stomach?" I nod my head, and move my hands away from my stomach. I feel a little startled at the fact that he can actually touch my stomach. I can actually feel his warm hands touching me.