Month 9

Song for inspiration and to set the mood: "You Prove Me Wrong" by Fireflight. I know they sing religious music, but being non-religious myself I try and take an ambiguous meaning when they don't mention God in their songs. Picture is drawn by me with reference from VK image

___________________________________

December 12:

The raven and the wolf. . .The rose and the thorn. . .what can these things make?

"Ew. Ew. I still don't know what these are." I complain for the billionth time today about these disgusting vegetables, but I'm very lucky that it's finally nine months. Once they're born, I'm pigging out!

"Alondra-sama, you've been eating vegetables for the last nine months. Bear with it a little longer." Aido-dono says to me. Trying to be supportive.

"That's easy for you to say. You still get to enjoy delicious meat." I say playing around with my vegetables.

"Anyway, who eats vegetables for breakfast?! Can't I get fruit? I'd eat that." I plead with Nurse Chiharu. She sighs, and orders the maid to prepare fruit for me.

"I'll give you this one whim, Alondra-sama. Considering you only have like a week or two left." Nurse Chiharu says like only a real mother would. I hardly remember mine, so I can't help feeling that Nurse Chiharu is like my mother. And Aido-dono is sort of like that second father figure I needed. Although, I'd never admit to it. Just like I won't admit it to Headmaster Cross.

"Good morning everyone." A lazy Aido says stepping into the kitchen. I'm surprised that I came earlier than him. Seiren was the one that helped me out this "morning".

"Morning!" I say as I happily receive the delicious fruits. Aido-dono and Nurse Chiharu laugh.

"What?" I ask them with a mouthful.

"It's just I find that child like innocence in you very adorable. But I can tell you'll be a wonderful mother." Nurse Chiharu says to me. I blush, and eat my fruit.

"What can I get for you Hanabusa-sama?" A maid questions him.

"I'll have what she's having." Aido says jokingly watching me happily eat every single piece of fruit with no hesitation.

"What? Wouldn't you feel happy eating the delicious food you've been deprived of for almost a year?" I say to him accusingly. He rolls his blue eyes, and takes the plate of fruit gratefully as well.

"Alondra! It's finally time you started talking!" I nearly jump out of my seat at Zero's abrupt entrance.

"DAMN IT! GIVE ME A WARNING NEXT TIME!" I yell out. Now I really wish I hadn't.

"What gives you the right to come into her home like that?!" Aido yells out to Zero.

"Um guys-"

"The same rights you have for living with her." Zero interrupts me.

"Hey-"

"Now, boys! You shouldn't yell around in Alondra-sama's home like this." I puff my cheeks as Aido-dono steps in.

"H-"

"Dad! You know I'm right!" Aido yells out. I wince.

"Hanab-"

"Alondra-san?"

"MY WATER BROKE!" I scream over them as the pain becomes too much to bear.

Silence. And then people start to overreact. Well, I mean everyone, but Zero and Seiren who both seem kind of confused.