Aiden watched her with intent eyes as she scrubbed the floor. Her knuckles were white from gripping the wet wash cloth in her delicate hands. A red blush on her cheeks as she continued on with her work though she could feel his eyes boring into her back. She blinked, her long lashes fanning along her cheek, she was gritting her teeth. She cleared her throat before turning to glare at Aiden beneath her lashes.

"Would you go away? Staring at me isn't helping me in the least!" She snapped. His eyes on her was making her squirm. His gaze was so intense. So filled with interest that it had her growing on edge. Butterflies were dancing in the pit of her stomach, her heart was pounding in an almost out of control fashion.

"You missed a spot." Aiden said, pointing to the space to the left of her. She frowned, her soft brown skin tinting a dark pink.

She threw a sneer his way before continuing to scrub at the floor with a newfound aggression.

Aiden leaned against the wall, he stayed silent, his curly hair falling into his face. He couldn't quite help himself, something about her had him constantly wanting to be near her. He suppressed the growing smile on his face as he watched the way she shivered underneath his gaze.

She clenched her jaw, her thick hair falling into her face as she began to scrub harder. His presence was a distraction to her and she was sure he knew it. She felt sweat beading along her brow, her breath quickened and she huffed. She didn't think she could it a moment longer.

She could hear her heart beating in her ears. She had never felt so exposed before. Even with her back to him...she felt as if he could still see to the very depth of her tainted soul. And the very thought of him having such a power had her angry.

She stood, tossing the washcloth onto the floor. She turned toward him, her eyes blazing. "Oh enough!" She snapped as his eyes continued to watch her.

A small smile formed on his lips and he tilted his head at her. He crossed his arms over his broad chest.

"This is ridiculous! Just take me to the authorities! I can't take this!" She yelled.

He raised a brow, his chocolaty brown eyes twinkling. "What can't you take? Working off your debt?"

She stomped her foot, glaring daggers at him. "You! I can't take you! Stop staring at me with those...those eyes!"

His smile grew and he laughed, he pushed off of the wall and walked toward her. He moved toward her, stopping right in front of her. "You don't like my eyes on you?" He asked quietly.

She flushed red before pushing him against his chest, trying to push him away. He didn't resist her actions, he took several steps back though his gaze was still unwavering. She looked like a child who had just been reprimanded. She was pouting, her lashes low as she glared up at him, her cheeks blotchy with red, her hands balled into small fist.

He ran a hand through his hair before a loud knock sounded on his door. Harmony sighed in relief as he walked from the room and toward the front door. She sagged against the nearest wall, trying to still her beating heart. This was crazy! Utterly insane!

She had tossed and turned the whole night, trying to convince herself that she should be thanking that man. But the more she was around him, the more she wanted to choke him. The more she wanted to knock his eyes out. She couldn't deal with this. She felt as if she were going to faint at any moment.

Just as she had come to the conclusion that it would be best to escape Aiden walked back into the room. He walked over to her, curiosity in his eyes.

"Hmmm...I don't remember you...," he said as he let his eyes trail down the length of her body. She stiffened at the look in his eyes.

He grabbed her hand, yanking her forward, kissing the back of her hand. For some reason the action made her skin crawl. She pulled her hand back, staring at the man deep within his eyes.

Her eyes narrowed as she realized that this man's hair was much longer than her captor's. His eyes shinned with a much more mischievous light. "Who are you?" She snapped.

He raised a brow before laughing. "I'll be damned! You can tell the difference between us?"

Her frown deepened and she took a step back, hitting the wall behind her. "Is this some kind of game? Or an illusion?"

He laughed again at the confusion on her pretty face. Suddenly Aiden walked through the pathway and she stood dumbfounded at the two identical men before her.

Her mouth fell open and she openly stared. Was she seeing double? Had the man somehow bewitched her and now all she saw was constant images of him?

She rubbed at her eyes.

"You're not seeing double beautiful. We happen to be twins. I'm Andrew and you?" Andrew stuck out his hand, his lips parted into a smile.

She swallowed the lump in her throat. Dear god...twins? Two of them? The need to faint was growing by the second.

She blinked, regaining her composure as best as she could. "Who I am is of no consequence to you." She said as she looked over at Aiden. He seemed so much calmer than his twin. His hair was unruly and his stance was relaxed while his twin was neat and flirtatious. She scowled.

"I...I need to be excused." She mumbled before running from the room before Aiden could stop her. Aiden watched her go, suspicion in his eyes.

"Aiden, you mind explaining what's really going on?" Andrew said with a smirk.

Aiden turned toward his brother, giving him only a small speck of his attention. "Nothing is going on. I've hired a new maid."

Andrew chuckled dryly. "Sure, it's not like I can tell that you're lying or anything." He said while crossing his arms.

Aiden smirked at that. "Let's just say that I want her."

Andrew's eyes widened, surprise on his face. "Really? She must be something special then. I'm also guessing she's the reason you took the carriage and left me stranded at the party last night?"

Aiden chuckled as it suddenly dawned on him that he had in fact left his brother stranded. "I apologize, you'd completely left my mind." He said with a laugh.

Andrew tried to scowl but couldn't help but laugh. "You're not actually sorry, you liar."

Aiden shrugged, falling quiet again.

"Where's the rest of your staff? I've never seen it so empty here."

"I gave them the week off." Aided said truthfully.

Andrew raised a brow. "Why?"

Aiden smiled slyly at his brother. "No reason in particular."

Andrew smirked, "You little rascal. I guess I've rubbed off on you."

"God, I hope not."

Andrew chuckled before heading for the door, Aiden trailing slowly behind him.

Andrew suddenly paused by the door, laughter in his eyes. "Aiden?"

"Yes?"

"Isn't that your new maid? She seems to be in a bit of a hurry."

Aiden pushed Andrew out the door and cursed as he saw Harmony sprinting down the road.

"Damn it!"

*I know...its been a while. Sorry! School has literally been killing me. I'm drained. But anyway here it is, a new chapter!

Comment, like and share!*