15

The ride was silent and filled with tension. The tension was so thick in the air it could have been cut with a knife.

Every breath taken was audible in the small space of the coach.

As it came to a stop Harmony could take no more of it. "I'm sor-, "he cut her off by opening the door and pulling her out after him.

Once she was out of the coach he picked her up in his arms. She gasped, caught off guard by the swiftness of the action.

He walked into his home, ignoring the curious glances being thrown their way and carried her straight to his bedroom. He threw her over his shoulder and pulled the door open, slamming it shut behind them.

She shrieked as he dropped her onto the bed. She stared up at him as she scrambled to sit up.

"I'm sorry!" She whispered past trembling lips. What else could she possibly say?

He raked a hand through his hair before cursing. He reached for the buttons of his shirt and with fingers, undid each button.

"What are you do-, "her words trailed off as he unclasped his trousers.

"Aiden...., "She mumbled.

"Be quiet!" He snapped at her, making her flinch. She blinked up at him. "Come here."

She hesitated for moment before being pulled up against his bare chest.

He grabbed both her hands and yanked her closer. He placed her hands on his chest, right above his heart. She flushed, her breathing quickening. His heart pounding softly underneath her hands.

"You belong to me Harmony. The only cell you're going to rot in will be my arms. Do you understand?"

She looked up at him, her lips parting instinctively. She didn't know what to say. It had been so long since anyone had ever loved her. She looked away, yanking her hands out of his grasp.

He grabbed her chin, forcing her to meet his eyes. He searched her eyes for a moment before kissing her.

"I'm going to make love to you and then we're going to talk." He said authoritatively against her parted lips.

Her breath hitched and her heart beat accelerated. She couldn't seem to find her voice.

"Turn around." He whispered.

She found herself unable to tell him no. She turned on her heel, her back to his front. He wrapped his arms around her, undoing the buttons on the front of her behind her. His warm breath fanned across her neck, her ear. She shivered, a chill dancing down her spin.

He pulled the dress down her arms and past her waist. He yanked the dress passed her hips.

He turned her around, wrapping his arms around her and kissed her. His mouth was warm and inviting as he moved his lips over hers with a tender possessiveness that sent tingles down her spine.

His hands traveled down her back and cupped her bottom in her large hands, pressing her against his hardness. She moaned, wrapping her arms around his neck. He ran his hands up her shift, caressing her skin with familiarity.

As his hands cupped her breast he ran his thumbs over her hardened nipples and she tore her lips away, her voicing returning as she gasped.

He lifted the shift over her head before kissing her again. She felt as if she were going to melt into a puddle on the floor beneath his feet.

She was naked before him and he reveled in her. He lowered her to the bed and climbed on top of her. He nestled himself between her legs, his trousers holding his hardness in.

She groaned as his tongue played with her own. He slid his shirt off his arms and tossed it onto the floor. His hands were warm and trailed euphoric tingles wherever he touched.

He grabbed her jaw in his hand and continued to kiss her to distraction. With his free hand he moved between her legs, touching that part of her that needed it the most. She stiffened as his fingers dipped inside her. She moaned against his mouth as his continued to make pleasurable work of his hand.

The kissing and thrusting of his fingers was too much and she trembled underneath him as she found glorious release. He stopped kissing her for a moment, kicking off his trousers before returning.

He didn't hesitate, thrusting into her open legs with vigor. She winced but it only pleasure she felt as he dominated her post orgasmic body.

She held onto him, unable to do anything else as he brought her closer and closer to bright abyss twinkling before her. She wrapped her arms around his neck. Her legs tightened around his waist but he merely pushed them apart again.

Every thrust had her writhing.

She convulsed at the feeling traveling up her spine and into her blood. The very force of the orgasm exploding within her had her screaming his name into the heated space around them. Her whole body shook underneath his as he continued to thrust, finding his own release. He fell forward into her arms as he called her name, hugging her close.

For a long moment they just held each other, sweat glistening on their skin.

Harmony slowly came down from her orgasmic high. Aiden rolled over, pulling away from her and raking a hand through his hair.

Harmony struggled to sit up, her limbs felt like limp noodles. Aiden sat up and leaned against the wall, reaching over and pulling her against him. He settled her comfortably in between his legs, she was straddling him, her breast pressed against his chest, his arms around her waist.

He dipped a hand into her hair, kissing her swiftly on the lips.

"Talk." He commanded softly.

Her heart dropped.

*Comment, like and share!*