The Beeping Never Ends

Beep. Beep. Beep. Beep. Beep.

The constant, high notes ring in my ears as I stare at Kian's face. His eyes are wide, but his smirk never left his face.

"That's what I thought." He patted my inner thigh and left, leaving me, astonished, in the BuzzFeed room with the constant beeping that never seemed to end.

•••

JJ showed up eventually, and found me in the same room, with the same beeping.

"Jc? How long have you been here?"
I didn't reply. I didn't think. I just stared at where Kian's face was, only a few inches from mine.

"Jc?" JJ shook my shoulders and I glanced at him with narrowed eyebrows.

"What?" I snapped. I looked around and realized how dark it was. "What time is it?"

"Dude it's like nine o'clock! Kian's worried about you, cmon!" He dragged me up and I followed him outside to his car.

"I'm surprised he cares.." I commented, not meeting his worried gaze.

"Why say that?" He asked. I didn't answer, I didn't say anything further. The drive home was silent. I was caught up in my thoughts. How was I going to face Kian now that he knows? That he knows what? I'm gay? I've never been attracted to any other guy other than Kian, and I'm definitely still attracted to girls, so what does this mean? Is Kian okay with me being... bi?

"We're here." JJ said, while getting out of his car. I just sat there. "Cmon!" He yelled from outside. I sighed and unbuckled my seatbelt. You know it's bad when you don't even want to go home.

Once I walked through the door I was badgered with different voices. Apparently Ricky and Connor were over.

"Hey Jc! Wanna watch Earth to Echo? Ricky and Connor have never seen it, and I know you love this movie." Kian patted the spot next to him and I stared at it for awhile before sitting down as far away from him as possible. Hopefully he didn't say anything to anyone, and I didn't want to give anybody a reason to ask about it.

"Jesus, you aren't getting much love, Kian." Connor joked as he noticed the space in between us. I chuckled a bit and eventually our conversation relaxed me, to the point I forgot why I was so upset in the first place.

By the time the show was halfway over, only me and Connor were still awake, and Connor wasn't even paying attention, he was drawing a picture of a dick on Ricky's sleeping face. I laughed at him which apparently displeased Kian. He groaned and sat up, his brown hair sticking up everywhere. I pulled out my phone and took a picture before the moment was over.

He laid back down, taking my arm and resting his head on it. I blushed furiously and Connor laughed as Kian drooled on my arm.

"Ewh Kian!" I tried to free my arm, but he grabbed it harder, digging his nails into my biceps. "Ow!" He held my arm there until I stopped, then continued his nap. Connor was laughing so hard he couldn't breathe.

I grumbled to myself and continued to watch the movie while Connor drew more stuff all over Ricky's face with a Sharpie.

I started to doze off during the credits. My head rolled to the side and found comfort in Kian's soft hair. My eyes dropped lower and lower and the last thing I saw was a phone right in front of my face, but I was too tired to care.

•••••

If you liked it, check out my other story "Finding Me" .
It started out slow but I'm getting to the main plot.

Comment, Vote, Tell me what you think. 💎

- What a Pretty Little Nightmare📸