"Wanderlust is what they call it"

I've been gone for awhile.

KianAndJc is still a thing, surprisingly.

We filmed all the keys and the KnJ files in one day, something anybody could figure out, based on our attire. Right afterwards I was off in another state.

Kian still tried to get me to forgive him for awhile, longer than I guessed he would. But after two and a half months he got fed up and left me be.

So,

I've been traveling everywhere, like I thought I would since I was little. I need to clear my mind. Wanderlust is what they call it.

Kian called.

A lot.

I answered once and he sounded like he's just recovered from a heart attack. Maybe he did, I wouldn't know. I haven't seen him for awhile.

"When are you coming back? We have to film-"

"In 2016. See you then."

*click*

Okay maybe I was harsh, maybe Kian didn't deserve all of this.

Hell, he doesn't deserve all of this. And I know it.

So why haven't I went back yet?

The truth is.. I don't know.

I love Kian. I wish I didn't, but I do. Plain and simple.

So I thought, maybe if I ignore him, the pain and longing and nervousness will go away.

Well that shit didn't work.

It doubled, probably quadrupled, my feelings for him. I miss him now, I want to go home. I've had enough of the world for awhile.

Not many people get the chance to travel the world in a lifetime. Be grateful for that.

Yeah, but not many people get the chance to meet Kian Lawley in their lifetime.

I'll be grateful for that, too.

It's time to go home.

•••

- ColorMeJian

•••

••

Jk, that's too short a chapter.

Enjoy more.

••

•••

"I'm.. Home?" I looked around the house. The empty, cold as hell house. There was literally a layer of dust on everything.

"Kian?" I yelled, going to his room. It was almost completely empty.

Oh no.