"But fate was cruel that night, and let me live to see tomorrow."

"And we're live!"

Kian stared at me for a moment then looked at the camera. He did this a few times before a BuzzFeed employee butted in.

"Why don't we start you off?"

Kian nodded frantically and I couldn't help but laugh at his unnatural behavior. My Kian has never done anything like this before- he's usually begging to be in front of the camera, not trying to get away from it.

"Justin," the employee began. "Do you think Kian has many flaws? If so, what are they?" He was literally reading off of a card.

I settled my shaking leg and answered. "Well yeah, first of all-"

"That's reading as a lie." The old man said whilst staring at the detector. It looked like a long metal pen that trailed a straight line of ink behind it. When my heart rate increased, the pen jerked upwards and made a diagonal line of ink to signify that I lied.

But I lied about Kian having flaws? He destroys my stuff, cusses a lot, and is as straight as a stripper pole. But I  guess I love him for those reasons.

Kian stared at me with a slack jaw. I moved around in my seat uncomfortably. Even the employee that asked the question had a shocked look on his face.

Great. This started out soo well.

"Okay, Kian, do you have a question?" The recovered worker asked. Kian nodded, still looking at me.

"Um," he snapped his head away and fumbled with his fingers. Why is he so nervous?

After one more suspicious glance, he asked me his question. "Do you actually like my tattoos?"

I shifted in my seat, trying to relax.

"No. Well, yes. .. Wait a second."

The old man stared at the detector. "I can't use that, but it said everything was a lie." I gulped.

"Okay, I like some, but I don't like the ones that don't mean anything." I glanced at the old man who nodded for me to continue. "I mean, I like your o2l tattoo and stuff, but not the ones you can't even name."

The man nodded. "All true."

Kian nodded. "That's fair." He cracked a smile which made me smile myself.

"Next question." BuzzFeed urged. I looked at Kian who has a smug smile. He's up to something.

"Okay," Kian started. I gulped for the second time.

"Do you ever dream about me?" Okay,  that escalated quickly.

"Well, yeah," I try to say nonchalantly. It sounded more like a squeak than actual words.

Kian blushed but moved forwards, so his elbows are on his knees. "Why?" He asked suspiciously.

I looked around before answering.

"You,.. you live with me dude! I can't control what I dream about!" I tried to laugh, but it came out as a choking sound.

The evil man shook his head again. "Both lies."

I glared at him and then looked back at Kian, who's still wearing that stupid smug smile. I glared at him, too.

"Then why, Jc?" He asked again. He already knows I'm attracted to him, so what does he want me to say? I have sex dreams about him? As if.

"Your heart rate is increasing.." The man looked at the machine. Both Kian and I looked to see that it, in fact, said my heart race was increasing. The ink line was swerved all over the place.