West of the BuzzFeed Building

* I didn't realize people didn't know what the BuzzFeed building looks like. There ya go.

Thanks for the great feedback on the last chapter!

•••

Third Person POV

"Why the FUCK did he leave?!" Kian shouted, making the BuzzFeed employee seriously regret inviting Kian and Jc to do the video. It got popular instantly, spreading from YouTube to Twitter and Instagram, but the whole, now stressed out, BuzzFeed crew started to wonder if it was worth it.

"I-"

"Why the hell would you let him leave?!" Kian shouted again, but it looked more so like he was shouting at himself. "Why would you leave..?"

"Look," another red shirted employee butted it. This woman was tall, around the same height as Kian when he was standing up straight. Now, however, he seemed to shrivel underneath her harsh glare.

"You have NO RIGHT to yell at MY fellow workers like that. I don't know what's going on with you and your boyfriend, but you need to LEAVE. NOW. " she pointed to the door, making Kian feel like Wishbone when he got in trouble at home. Unwanted, abused...

I'll give him extra treats when I get home with Jc. He concluded.

"Can you at least tell me which way he went?" Kian asked with slumped shoulders. The women's gaze softened.

"He went west if you're facing the building." She offered. Kian nodded.

"Okay, thank you for inviting us." Kian backed up to the door, intending on leaving.

"Don't expect us to again!" One of the workers shouted.

"That's fair.." Kian left without another word, afraid he was going to punch someone.

Not because of that stupid comment, just this whole situation. He'd already beaten himself up for leaving Jc here by himself, but he didn't expect him to leave. He had no idea which way home was, or how far.

"I guess I'll just have to start looking.." Kian mumbled to himself.

Then he started driving west of the BuzzFeed building.

•••

Jc's Pov

I stood there, staring at that wall for what seemed like an hour. What's the point of trying to find another road? I had nowhere to go anyways. I have no money for a hotel because Kian usually carries the money. No car because I was abandoned at that stupid building east from here. And now I have no sense of direction in this stupid unnamed city.

"Why the fuck did I leave?" I mumbled to myself, slouching down against the wall that trapped me here. "Where's Kian..?"

As I fell asleep, I imagined someone answering that question. Specifically Kian.

"Why the fuck did I leave?"

"I was asking myself the same thing, Jc."

I turned around, tears spilling out of my eyes, and rushed into his arms. Hopefully he would hug me back.

"Let's go home, Jc."

"Let's go home."

And with that, I fell asleep.

•••

Kian's Pov

"I don't know where he could've went, Kian."

"Well I don't know either, that's why I asked for fucking help, Connor!"

If Connor were beside me, I'd strangle his freaking throat. I could only squeeze my phone tighter, however.

"Okay, okay.." The phone went silent for a moment.

"If you fucking hung up, I swear I'll-"

"I'll be there in an hour or so."

Then he hung up.

I groaned loudly and called Ricky.

"Hello?"

"JC'S MISSING! I CANT-"

"I'll be there soon."

* I've never written these characters in this situation, so bear with me.

* I'm not even trying to write Sam or Trevor.

•••

Jc's Pov

I woke up to voices that sounded oddly familiar.

Probably just my mind playing tricks on me. Two days of no food does that to you.

Although, a man walking by did give me a sandwich once. He probably thought I was homeless.

Well, you kind of are..

I shrugged the thought off and laid down in my spot of the alley again. I've been sitting at the wall I found a few days ago, the dead end, and don't intend on leaving soon. I have nowhere to go and no money to use, so I've been sleeping the last few days away, thinking of what to do next. I forget which way the BuzzFeed building is, or which way "home" is, so I don't bother trying to get back.

Besides, I lack the energy to get up and do anything, really. Each step seems to awaken the monster in my stomach, which seems to be eating me alive. When I move, all I feel is pain so I don't bother to move.

Another growl, the monster begging for mercy I can't provide it with.

Maybe Kian will find you?

I rolled my eyes at the thought. He hates me, he said he was going to leave and he did. I doubt he even knows I'm "missing".

With that, I got myself as comfortable as I could get on the concrete, and fell asleep under the harsh glare of the sun.

Maybe Kian will find you? The annoyingly hopeful side of me questioned again.

Maybe Kian doesn't care.

And that scared me the most.

•••

Okay, I don't know how to write Ricky or Connor that well, but I thought that they would be the easiest, so I'll try.

And did anyone else see Jc's snapchat story? "This will be the hardest thing I'll ever have to do." Admit Jian is real? That's pretty darn hard to do.

Feedback is always great, and a special thanks to those of you who commented on the last chapter! Thank you!

-ColorMeJian ⛵️