The Barrier They Call Amnesia

• Please read the authors note at the end!

• Sorry for the long wait for an update!

••••••••••

Jc

I still haven't gotten any useful information past the barrier they call amnesia.

The only noticeable memories I've gotten back were a few awkward moments back at the BuzzFeed building, before everything went to shit.

All I know for now is that Kian hates me and that I have a broken heart. I don't know why I'm so attached to him- I should hate him back- but I don't. I wish I had my memories back.

After all, it has been two weeks.

Two weeks of Chinese takeout and fuzzy blankets. The "are you still watching The Walking Dead" messages and ignored notifications. Worried fans and broken hearts. Two weeks.

Kian knocked on my door for the sixth time in the past half hour. He always made me respond, just to make sure I didn't do "something stupid" as he liked to put it. I don't know why he cares.

He's been gone a lot lately, probably on dates with Andrea. That's one thing I'm happy to remember. He got a call before we were invited over for the video on BuzzFeed and he told me that him and Andrea are dating again. If I think past that, my head starts to hurt again.

At least I know.

But it doesn't make my heart hurt any less.

Kian has also been on the phone a lot lately. Talking with Connor. I can hear right through these thin walls.

They're probably talking about how much they despise me. It isn't hard to put all of my pent up rage into Connor. Especially since I can't hate Kian.

Suddenly, my door cracks and falls to the ground in a flurry of splinters and dust.

"We're going out." Kian announced as he stepped through the rubble. I gaped at him from behind my bed, where I'm currently hiding.

"Get your lazy ass up! Some of the guys want to go eat lunch and see a movie!" Kian through some clothes at me and vanished through the broken door.

Some of the guys.

I wonder if that meant Connor.

•••

It did mean Connor.

But it also meant Ricky and Trevor, which I was happy to see again.

I'm going to try to write them again... Sorry if it sucks! •

It was a pretty arguable debate between Connor and Ricky- the debate being who was more responsible to drive. Eventually it came down to votes. Ricky won.

Thanks to me.

Trevor chose Ricky and Kian chose Connor, so I was the last deciding vote. Connor would probably try to crash and kill me, so the choice was clearly Ricky.

The only thing I didn't think about was he seating arrangements.

Kian is sitting in the passenger seat, so Trevor, Connor, and I have to squeeze in the backseat. I definitely didn't want to sit beside Connor. I can't remember him doing anything to me specifically, but I know that Kian was talking to him when he voiced his real thoughts about me. About how he rather have me dead than awake and well. Connor probably urged him on.

So when I dived into the window seat and Connor dived in right after me to be in the middle, I gave everyone the death glare. They all just laughed, thinking I did it because I was squished.