Azrael:Leon Devereaux

HELLO! BEFORE ANYTHING ELSE, I WOULD LIKE TO REMIND THE READER THAT THIS FICTION IS A PRODUCT OF MY IMAGINATION. I DERIVE MY INSPIRATIONS FROM DIFFERENT PEOPLE, FILMS, STORIES, EVENTS, AND REAL-LIFE EXPERIENCES. IF YOU FIND A SCENE HERE WHICH IS SIMILAR TO OTHER WORKS OF ART, IT MAY EITHER BE PURELY COINCIDENTAL OR I GOT MY INSPIRATION FROM THE LATTER.

ENJOY :D

I have always been a very imaginative person. Sometimes I would just lie all day in bed dreaming about the things I yearned to happen. I believed that there's more to what our minds can conceive. I love it when I imagine. As a kid, I created a different universe in my head. With different characters, settings, and mind-bending scenes that Even I couldn't explain. I spend most of my time at the couch, writing down all of my "imaginations" into one whole story. I've been doing this for years now. But I can't say I'm good or have improved. Honestly, I'm still an amateur at writing stories. But nonetheless, I want to share it with you. 

I hope you enjoy reading my work as much as I enjoyed creating it. :D

And since I'm still a rookie at this, and since this is the first time I ever shared it with anyone, I'll be needing your criticisms and advice in order to improve my story and my way of writing it. :D thank you..

--YueAzrael--

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There once existed a godlike being of immense power. He is called Azh'tol Ehlunja-el or the Origin of the Unending Flame.

With his power, he created countless of worlds. The worlds he created were called the Cluster of Universes.

But at the height of his power, the Origin grew tired of his masterpieces. He became corrupted and desired for something new.

He took out a portion of his flesh, heart and soul and created five (5) unique beings. Each of the beings were granted great power. He tasked them into destroying all the worlds and gather their energies for the his unknown grand master plan.

But when the Origin was at the peak of his plan's success, one of the 5 individuals developed sentience. With his newfound willpower, he began to feel remorse and guilt for all the lies he had taken and the worlds he had decimated.

With that, he influenced his comrades into doing what is right. With the help of the Origin's only son, the Highest Crown, the 5 unique beings had successfully overthrown the Azh'tol Ehlunja-el. They imprisoned him in the Suspended World where "escape" can never happen.

They then hailed the Highest Crown as the Sovereign Ruler and the 5 unique beings were heralded as the Ancient Aspects.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The story starts in the next update :)

-YueAzrael