Interlude: Eri

I've been a traveller for quite sometime now. For 200 hundred years, I have been searching for five blockhead immortals who suddenly vanished without a trace. I found one in the Prison Isles and decided to let him stay there for a little while longer.

My name is Eri by the way and I'm a Celestial.

I used to be the Chief of the Celestial Garde. The Garde can be considered as the Highest Crown's personal body guards against the wicked Infernals.

I was at the peek of my career!

But 200 years ago, the highly reverred Ancient Aspects went MIA. It is still unclear as to why the Ancients suddenly disappeared. Investigations led to believe that their disappearance might be connected to why the Highest Crown hasn't woken up from his sleep and why Mavros hasn't made a move yet

As you all know, there is an ongoing war between Infernals and Celestials. This stemmed out when the Crown's only son, Mavros, tried to usurped the throne of Heaven. But he was defeated by the Ancients and was banished along with his supporters into the Fiery Regions.

Mavros and the fallen Celestials then took over the Fiery Regions and turned it's inhabitants into what we now call the Infernals.

Since the Celestials attention were focused into the war with the Infernals, no one was left to guard over the mortal dwellers of the Cluster of Universes. So the Highest Crown decided to create another race of immortal beings who would fill in as the preservers of the balance. They were tasked to guard over and protect everyone in the Cluster and stand as the neutral party in the Eternal War.

These special beings were called Aspects. They are the anthropomorphical representations of the emotions, event and natural occurrences that are connected with mortal living.

Ever since the Highest Crown became the supreme ruler of the Cluster, he would have a period of "rest" that would last about a hundred years before he awakens. Through this "slumber" the Highest Crown is able to negate the opposing energies of the Azh'tol Ehlunja-el who is forcefully trying to implant his will into the Highest Crown.

During this period of slumber, the war against the Infernals intensifies. And Mavros himself shows up in the battlefield.

But 200 years ago, when the Highest Crown was supposed to awaken from his sleep, the Ancient Aspects suddenly vanished and the Crown didn't awaken. This was a fortunate chance for the Infernals to win the war but what was intriguing was that Mavros hasn't made any moves or appearances yet.

And now here I am, tasked to search for the Ancient Aspects for we believe that they hold all the answers to our questions.

Right now I have currently tracked down one ancient in the Prison Isles and 2 possible ancients in the Unified Celestine Kingdoms.

And right now, this has gotta be the most tiring and lamest job ever!

I want to return to my old position in the Garde and do some Infernal ass kicking..

The mortal world is no place for me.

I am currently at Neo Arcana, one of the most powerful cities of this world. This city is very beautiful, it is situated between two oceans and is at the heart of the Celestine Kingdom.

But I am not here just for sight seeing. Just recently, there were strong energies that radiated through out the entire city which only the Functions saw.

I have a theory that all the Ancient Aspects are stuck in a passive form. They don't know who they are anymore and they have no control over the grace they release.

But this theory is yet to be proven.

It had been days since I arrived here and I haven't gotten any sleep. Basically, I am so tired!

I just wish the Crown would wake up soon so I could finally be free of this shitty job.

But for now, I gotta get something to eat. My tummy's crying out for grub!

As I entered this cheezy old Resto, everyone was closely watching the news.

"The Prison Isles are currently being sieged by a group of Celestial Beasts. There had been distress calls coming from the isles but the Army couldn't even get close to the borders." A woman reported on TV. "As we all know, all the top criminals of the world are currently detained there."

"Tummy baby, looks like your lunch has to wait."

---------End of Interlude----------

Finally an update!

Phew it's been a month since my last update.!

I've finally introduced a female character..

Thank God.

This update is another trial for me. . I've realized that I was going too fast with the story and that ain't a good thing. So instead of directly making a chapter IV, I've decided on an interlude instead..

I'm not getting good yet but I'm already getting rusty xD

By the way, on the right is an image of how Eri would look like.. The model is my all time crush.. Alodia Gosiengfiao. lol..

Watch out for Chapter IV! :)

Thank you and don't forget to vote for Azrael:Leon Devereaux.. and follow me if you like :)