drawing lass

The next moment he was gone , and I was standing against the closet my heart still racing and I realized that I had just kissed my prince's older brother,handsome older brother...I sighed and my stomach let me know that I was hungry so I finally found my way downstairs after getting lost about a dozen times, getting lost definitely wasn't my cup of tea!

While getting LOST I heard some peculiar noises that made me aware that there were probably a lot more vampires in this creepy house.I accidentally ran into one of the maids she was really nice and showed me to the kitchen and introduced me to Anna she made me the most wonderful french toast and bacon breakfast.

After I ate I thanked her and found a note on the couch in andrew's room I read it, 'my darling Alexey...

My meeting is going to take longer than I thought, but I will be back in the morning....

Love

Andrew'

So I went to bed not noticing someone watching me...

****************************

I woke up with someone and thought it was Andrew,"hey andy,,I thought you wouldn't be home till tomorrow?"I asked sleepily."Its not andrew" said a very deep and handsome voice and continued,"he is still at my palace and wanted me to tell his..pretty..little human,that he won't be returning for at least a few days"

Scared out of my socks I tried to move away from the stranger in my bed only to find myself looking right at him.he was handsome an didn't look a day over 28..

"Who are you and what are you doing in my bed?"I asked suddenly angry at myself for thinking that he was handsome.

"I, my beautiful little princess am king edgar...and I wanted to. Meet my sons little......toy"he said with unusual admiration in his voice......

*************************

READ.......VOTE.........COMMENT

Love.....

SG3