drawing lass

Hello to everyone who likes my story...would you do me a favor?

Would you please see if you can get some more people to read?

THANX.....

***********************************

Scared out of my mind I tried to move away but edgar blocked me and said while stroking my cheek"don't be afraid I'm not gonna hurt you...you can trust me."He said with complete honesty.

With great shock I tried to relax, "what are you doing here edgar"I snapped.

"I am still just a vampire I need sleep too?"He said smiling a small but nice smile."Are you hungry?"He asked when my stupid tummy gave me away.

"Yeah,are you?"Answering his question shocked when he climbed out of bed only in his pj boxers..

"No but I am a tiny bit thirsty"flashing me his pearly whites,I shuddered to think what he could do with them.

"So you think I don't look a day over 28?"He asked smirking while he was dressing in his clothes and led me out of the room,taking me to a room that looked like his office."No...what made you..ohno you didn't read my mind!you did didn't you?"Staring at him like I was trying to kill him. A smile was playing at the corner of his mouth when he showed me to sit on the chair opposite him,I took the seat and watched him carefully following his every move. A maid brought in two plates of food,one for me and one for him.

"What do you want from me fang-face?"I snapped,almost choking to see his facial expression. He was just sitting their casually chewing a piece of his bacon,he swallowed and looked up at me as if I was the one interrupting him...but excuse me I wasn't the one who climbed into my bed without even asking permission now HE was al of the sudden the new mr.goody-two-shoes who died and made him king I fumed to myself.

"I simply want to have breakfast with you and...chat a little."He said finally paying attention to me.

"About what?"I asked quizzing him.

"Do you love my sons?"He asked looking at me with great interest.

I was pretty shocked and didn't know what to say to him."Do you feel attracted to one of them?"He said putting it in other words for me.

"UhMmmmmmmmm.......I don't know?"I said suddenly scared."Do you feel something for me?"He asked slowly mouthing the words.

"Maybe, maybe not?"I said not sure of myself.

He was looking at me and I was staring at his mouth not knowing what was wrong with me I couldn't move my legs,my arms and I was trying to make words but they came out only as a whisper......

*******************

Sorry for my short chapter guys but I really have to go.....

See you next time and remember watch this space becuz ill be uploading soon....

thanx

SG3