drawing lass

Hey guys sorry that I'm posting a bit late but,,some things popped up that needed my attention......

Forgive me?

Sorry if this chapter is a bit confusing but I promise you it will make sense...

****************************************************

"Wake up, sweety are you ok?" A familiar voice asked.

I squinted at the bright light, I realised I wasn't in andrew's home any more.

Confused I came erect in the bed only to fall down again with a stinging sensation in my head, moaning in the proses I opened my eyes again only to see my mother with a worried look on her face.

"Where's andrew? And king edgar?" I asked suddenly very confused I was in the kings study one moment and the next I was back home...something is definitely fishy I mused to myself.

My mom gave me one of her less famous What-the-hell looks.

"What are you talking about Alex?"She asked concerned,before continuing.

"Gee,you must have hit you head pretty hard on your way out the door, by the way what were you doing out at midnight?"She asked with a very suspicious tone in her voice.

"I can't remember! How did I get home did king edgar drop me off?"I muttered hoping that she wouldn't hear me.

But,unfortunately with my bad luck she heard me.

"What are you going on about alex,honey? Who's this mythical 'king edgar'?"She asked looking more confused than me at the moment.

I blushed and asked what day it was.

"Tuesday dear why?"Still staring at me like I was some escaped mental patient.

Wait a minute i realized that I was dreaming earlier wow it really seemed like I was there!I crashed my train of thought when I heard a deep voice in my head,'don't tell your mom about what happened, I know you are confused at the moment but I will in time reveal all to you.

Leave your window open tonight, I promise I won't hurt you my love.'

'How can I hear you?' I asked in my head

'We are bound by blood now get some rest'said the mysterious voice.

***************************************

Sorry for the short chapter but its getting late and I'm so tired....

Love

SG3