Part 1: A Painful Memory

Selux was a different cat. She never fit in, she never had friends and people were rude to her; not just did they insult her behind her back, they also did t to her face. One day, when she was 7 she couldn't take it... her dad seemed to never be home, her mom was already gone, the arena battles were next month, and everyone was being so awful and negative toward her. So she sat in front of the village fence, after sunset about 50% of the guards went home or went on standby. She waited, and waited... then a little bell rang, half the guard walked away and it was getting dark... Selux was just about to get up and escape but the bush she was hiding in kept tickling her nose. She pawed at it several times. But her little nose had enough tickling, and she sneezed. A guard came over and Selux blushed and looked up with a guilty smile, "hehe... just admiring this bush...." They didn't buy it for one second; they picked her up, put special gloves on her so she can't get her claws out, and they took her home in handcuffs.

The guards knocked on the door and her dad, Mitchel, answered. Selux knew she was in big trouble now... Her dad looked at her then the guard and a Selux again; he sighed, "What did she do this time...?" The guard replied, "She was in a bush on another citizen's property and after curfew hours." Mitchel sighed again, "'I apologize for her wrong doing, she will be punished before her bedtime" The guards nod at each other and took the gloves off Selux. One of the guard noticed something and said, "Didn't we put handcuffs on her? I could have sworn we did..." Selux held them out, "I took them off for you, they were hurting my wrists and they aren't mine..."

The guards pushed Selux toward her father and took the handcuffs, "next time we won't let you off so easy." Mitchel replied, "No worries, there won't be a next time." Selux looked up at her father in shame, "I'm sorry daddy..." Her father was in too much disappointment to deal with her, "Selux, this is the 10th time this week, and it's only Wednesday!" Selux walked over to the corner and sat down, "10 minutes?" Her father sighed, "no, you get a different punishment today..." Selux looked at her father confused, "w-what do you mean....?" Sulex, Selux's twin sister, over heard what was going on and peaked in, "this won't be good..."Mitchel picked Selux up and sat on the couch; Selux was terrified, she knew what was gonna happen but her father was too nice to do it, but he was really upset. Mitchel laid Selux over his lap and sighed, "I'm sorry... but it must be done..." and he spanked her. Selux screamed and cried and Sulex gasped and hid in her room.

Mitchel felt so shameful about what he's done, but he sat Selux down and she was crying very loud and holding her butt in pain. Mitchel looked at Selux, "Now you may go to bed." Selux got up and ran to her room crying. She felt as if no one loved her anymore, so as she cried herself to sleep, she made her plans for running away in the future.