Part 10: The Cat-tastic New Member

Tails followed Selux and grabbed her shoulder, "Hey! Wait! I wanna ask you something!"Selux turned around, "Oh, hey. Ask away." Tails thought to himself, "I don't know what to ask her... I just don't want her to leave..." Tails stood there not sure what to say, "U-uhhhh..."Selux tilted her head confused, "Uh... Tails, is something wrong?" Sonic ran over, "We want to know if you'd like to stay, so you can help when Eggface or something bad happens." Selux shrugged, "Well I got some stuff to do but... it can wait.But, are you talking about that fat guy with squirrels under his nose...?" Sonic snickered, "Yeah, him." Selux thought it over, "Well, if I need help, you guys can help me and in return I'll help you guys whenever!" Tails smiled, "So you're gonna join us?" Selux smirked, "as long as the ego filled red head (Knuckles)and pinkie-pie (Amy) don't try to mess with me, then yeah I'm in!" The three high-fived and walked over to Knuckles and Amy who has their arms crossed and was glaring. Sonic smiled, "well gang I got good news, Selux is joining the group!"Tails smiled, "So there won't be any problems!" Selux stared at Amy and Knuckles crossed arms and got out some duct tape, "Oh, there's gonna be some problems..."