Part 9: A New Hero

Selux was slightly twitching because she had lots of adrenaline pumping, and she hasn't felt this much adrenaline in a while. Eggman slammed his hand on the red button and the large robotic suit charged at her, Eggman planned to take her down himself, and he's thinking she can't focus; but she's never been so focused her whole life. Selux's eyes glowed a brighter shade of blue and she jumped up and landed on top of the glass Eggman and his bushy mustache was sitting under. Selux put bother hands onto the glass and a frost quickly covers every inch of the machine, inside and out. The frost quickly becomes several inches of think ice and several different alarms go off. Eggman panics, "Everything's failing!! What's happening; this is impossible!" Selux smirked and did a back flip off of the machine. Selux grips her hands tightly and instantly the ice comes together and starts crushing the machine. Eggman panic and somehow manages to eject and quickly flies off, "You'll pay for this!!"

Selux stood up (like the real slim shady), smirked and she waved, "Yeah right." Selux finished crushing the machine and she gathered all the other scrap and busted up robots and tried to pack them into a small box. The towns people run out clapping and cheering, screaming for thanks. Selux smiled and finished gathering up all the machines, "That should do it."

As the people cheered, her eyes turn back to normal and she falls over, instantly without lots of energy. She gripped her chest and gasped for air. The little boy runs over, "Are you ok?!" Selux coughed a couple times and got up, "Yeah... I am." She picked up the boy, "I told you I'd whoop him into next week." The boy giggled, and 2 older villager run out, "Timothy!! Timothy!!" The boy smiled, "Mommy!! Daddy!!" Selux looked at the boy, "those are your parents?" Timothy smiled and nodded, "mmhmm!" Selux kissed his forehead and sets him down, "go to them... and give them the biggest bestest bear hug you can give!!" The boy, Timothy, blushed and runs to his parents then hugs them tightly. The parents thanked Selux intensely, "thank you so much for saving his life!!" Selux's ears perked up, "Well, it was nothing... you don't have to thank me, I was just doing what needed done, and I must be on my way..." She waved to the villagers and walked off; when she turned around she saw Sonic and the gang, staring in amazement. Selux looked at them, gave a small smile, waved and walked off. 

However, someone followed her.