General Info (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

Name____________

Selux Marcella Rivers

Age______________

15 (same as Silver)

Size______________

~ 2'4 and 24 lbs (71 cm and 10 kg) -She's anorexic due to a stomach issue

Problems (injuries)__

~Under her bangs is a scar all the way down her face (from her stepmom)

~Had knee replacement surgery at age 3 (bullies crushed her knee with iron bats)

~Thick red scars on the palms of her hands (Burning rods -it's a punishment in her town)

~Major Depression (after loosing her family and all she's been though,  it's common to see her sad)

~Very low chance of having children (a boost in her immune system quickly eliminates any foreign DNA  or object and was stabbed in that area at age 11 by thieves)

~Can only eat apples 

~Anorexic (She get's blown away by high winds a lot)

Powers____________

Cryokinesis (Ice telekinesis) and Hydrokinesis (water telekinesis)

Because of this she generally has no body temperature or she's cold and doesn't feel it, but she's really sensitive to temperatures above 75°

Likes______________

~Apples, oranges, strawberries, red velvet cake, popcorn

~Other cats, yarn, cat treats, cat grass... ect.

~Being alone or in small groups with friends (mainly chillin' with her sister)

~Her sword (it wasn't mentioned in this story but it's soon to come!)

~Ice, water

~Music (pop, rock, 50's, and classical, Fall Out Boy & X Ambassadors are her favorite bands)

~Fall and Night time

~Getting her lower back and behind her ears scratched

~Grass fields

Dislikes____________

~Dresses and other girly things

~Pineapples

~Scourge (just the character. Not any account.)

~Pink (color)

~High Pitched Sounds (meowing is ok)

~Seeing others sad or struggling

~Not being able to reach things

~When people cross/fold their arms

~Losing

~Hot things *TEMPERATURE *(no matter how hot *TEMPERATURE* her sister gets, she can't feel it)

~People with a big ego

~Ego's in general

~Not being able to get that red dot (laser pointers)

~Herself

General Info________

When Selux's mother, Natalie was pregnant she found 2 chaos emerald, light blue and red, later, Selux was born with a twin, Sulex, and these 2 gems on her wrist (sorry they aren't in the picture above) allow her to use her powers. Her mom died when she was 4 and her father died when she was 9, and at age 6 Selux was chosen to be in Arena Battles where she fought for her life and quickly learned to be a good fighter. Selux was never able to learn in school because she was always being bullied, so she was kicked out and barely knew how to read Catlish (the talk English but it's written very differently). Selux actually has 2 brothers, they're twin. (I'll tell ya about them later!) and she lost them at age 4, but they aren't dead so she vowed to find them.

Selux may be small, but she can really kick some butt. She's generally very shy and it's hard to gain her trust sometimes, but it's worth it. She's always saying puns and she's 50% sarcasm, the rest can vary from her honesty and perverted jokes. Anyway, she's a loyal cat with the catch phrase, "Chill Out!" -pun 200% intended-

Her stomach issue is from her step mom (Selux's dad was forced a new wife so the 4 kids he had would have a mother, but she was like satan) she had to replace Natalie's job as the town #1 doctor and she was testing a pill that would make you never been hungry, yet never be full and you'd never lose or gain weight. So Selux's step mom forced Selux to test it and she took the pill through apple sauce, her stomach reacted in a way that nearly killed her. She can't eat anything BUT apples or she'll throw up non-stop till everything's out (but she eats anything anyways... she doesn't learn...) so Selux can't gain weight, only lose it, so her lifelong dream is to be cured and eat everything and look healthy again, but at least she's got a healthy-ish diet.

Trust me, she's no ordinary cat.