Part 4: Maaaaaagic

Sonic ran off as fast as he could, causing Tails to lose his balance. Selux slipped out from under the couch and got behind him to keep him from falling, "So... they seem nice." Tails turned around surprised, "Where did you go?" Selux smirked and sarcastically replied, "it's maaaaaagic..." Tails looked at her slightly annoyed and he thought to himself, "Maybe I am going crazy..." Selux stepped back and stretched, "well it was nice to be here and all but I got some important things to look for." Tails asked in curiosity and sarcasm, "What, magic?" Selux nodded slightly, "Well kinda, you see there's this rock... a gem or 'emerald' as my sister calls them. And when I have the light blue one then I get so much more powerful... So I'm looking for the red one so my sister can be powerful too. It really comes in handy so I never give it up..." Tails has an idea of what she's talking about but when Selux pulls out a chaos emerald, his little hypothesis became a fact. And he needed that emerald. Selux held it out, "See, this thing..." Tails gasped, "A chaos emerald!!" Selux put it away, "oh, that's what they're called? I guess my sis was right"

Sonic was getting closer so Selux popped under the couch without being noticed. Sonic runs in and Tails slightly loses his balance. Selux hesitantly watches. Sonic asked, "Amy and knuckles are on their way. Don't worry buddy, we'll make you feel better!" Tails looked around; he thought of a couple things and wanted to distract Sonic so he could really think this through. "There should be chili dogs in the fridge..." After the word chili dogs Sonic was already gone and Tails lost his balance. Selux runs out and stops him from falling, "You ok?" Tails stood back up and replied, "Yeah but... why do you keep disappearing?" Sonic ran back in, "Who are you talking to?" Tails turned around and Selux was nowhere to be found.