Epilogue

With the president free and Vor-Zel in custody, I was pleased to say that we had done a great service to this world. A week after the incident we were contacted by the President. "Hybrid, the peoples of Earth owe you our lives. You had done as you said you would and we owe you and the new league huge debt of gratitude for your services" President Obama said.

"It was our pleasure Mr. President to be allowed to serve the needs of the people." I replied. "Also I wish to inform you that our treaty between mankind and the Kryptonians has been a success, despite everything." He said. "I am pleased to hear that and as for Vor-Zel, he has been sent to the Phantom Zone until he is put on trial." I said to him with assurance.

"That is excellent to hear son, may god bless the new league." He said saluting me and I saluting him. The transmission ended and I turned to walk to the mess hall. The league had been celebrating for a while and I was going to join in on it as well, but I saw everyone looking at me when I entered. "Ladies and Gentlemen, I am pleased to say that we are now the defenders of the planet. As for those who served the league prior, I am pleased to say that you are now full fledged members of the team." I said and everyone began cheering loudly.