Ch. 16 ~ No Cure for This

A/N: So I just spent two hours of my lonely life bawling my eyes out in a movie theater. Yep, I just saw HP 7-2 for the first time. I know, I'm a bit late, but I didn't want to be in a movie theater filled with obnoxious people who would ruin the movie for me. I died a little bit when I saw Fred lying there dead. And then, I died a little bit more when I saw Remus and Tonks. Gosh, I reeaaally hate 

J K Rowling for that...

But anyway, here is Chapter 16! Enjoy!

_________________________________________________________________________________

I stood in that room for a while. Just stood. I didn't want to move. I didn't want to do anything. And soon enough, it started getting light out again. But still, I didn't move. Not one muscle. There was a time in all that that I thought I had died and gone to hell. No such luck.

I finally did move when I heard someone entering the room. It was Snape. I really did not want to see him right then, so I walked out of he room before he could say anything. I knew, for sure, he would not follow me and ask me what was wrong.

It was then I could see that I absentmindedly walked to the infirmary. It was, quite obviously, Madam Pomfrey's voice that had woken me up. I didn't dare look up at her, just in case she would be able to see right through me and guess what was wrong.

I wasn't really aware of where I was going, I just let my feet carry me wherever I had to be. I knew I had to do something, but I didn't know what. I think I was in shock. Yep, I was in shock.

I finally became aware of my surroundings when I felt Madam Pomfrey clasp her hands around my face, making me look at her. She placed her hand on my forehead, an automatic gesture. But she didn't know she wouldn't be able to tell what was wrong with me by doing that. She didn't know that she couldn't cure me with a simple dosage of the right tonic.

So, I shrugged her off and took a seat on the nearest bed, not looking up at her in fear she would see right through me and be able to guess right away. So I sat there, unmoving as she bustled around me, tending to students who she could cure right away.

I sat there for nearly the whole day before Madam Pomfrey came up to me, obviously fed up with me just sitting there, and demanded I tell her what was wrong with me.  I didn't say anything at first.  But she knew I was going to tell her, even if it did take me a little while longer.  But when I looked up at her to tell her face to face, I instantly broke out into deep sobs.

I cried for another ten minutes before I could finally get control of myself.  I looked up at her again and through more, yet silent, tears, I said, "I have reason to believe I'm pregnant."

Of course, she gasped and I could tell that she felt sorry for me, just by the look in her eyes.  I looked down, angry at myself for letting myself get like that.  I became angry at Draco for taking advantage of me.  And then, it hit me, that if I WAS pregnant, would he stay with me?