Ch. 19 ~ Left Behind

OKAY!!! SO SEEING AS A LOT OF YOU WERE CONFUSED AT THE ORIGINAL, I DECIDED TO EDIT THIS.  SO WHAT YOU ARE ABOUT TO READ IS THE NEW AND IMPROVED VERSION!!!  Well, I didn't change it too much, but I think I changed all the confusing parts...  Tell me what you thought of it!!

A/N: I know! I absolutely suck!!!! Poop on me! >:(  I am soo sorry that this is soooo late... Like six days late.... And I'm sorry to say that I don't think it's going to get much better, you know, with school starting next week (Wednesday! AHHH!!!).  So, just a fair warning... But yeah! Check out my other stories and vote and stuff!!! Thanks for reading! :)

~Aleia -_-

PS: CONGRATULATIONS to those of you who noticed I was quoting (in my author's notes during the story in the last chappie) from charlieissocoollike!!! You guys win... my utter congratulations that I am giving to you right now as I ramble on in this completely unimportant author's note... ;)

_________________________________________________________________________________

I plopped down on the couch, completely depressed.  I finally forgave Malfoy, but he left without another word, my lip got split open (by Malfoy, mind you) and it wouldn't stop bleeding, and now I'm stuck at Shell Cottage with Fleur and all the rest of whatever's left of the Order.

After the attack from the Death Eaters at the Burrow, Harry's been spazzing out about keeping me safe.  Me, of all people!  I mean, sure, I'm his little sister (by only ten minutes!), but that doesn't mean he can treat me like a defenseless kid!  I mean, he's the Chosen One, or whatever!  He should be worrying about HIS life!

But no, he's all freaked about me, and I'm not even important in this!  Sure, I might be HIS sister, but Ron and Hermione, in my opinion, are more valuable than me.  Okay, well, maybe not, but STILL!  I can very well take care of myself. 

I huffed a short no to Fleur who offered me something to eat and headed to my new room, completely depressed about being left behind, yet again.

*~*~*~*

I raced out of the tent just in time to witness my worst nightmare.  I was panting and sobbing at the same time as I looked down to see his body, lying there motionless.

It wasn't fair, he didn't deserve this.  He didn't deserve any of this mess that hegot him into.  He was supposed to grow up, eventually finishing at Hogwarts, and he was supposed to get married and have a family.

But nooo, he had to die, along with plenty of innocent people.  I looked over and saw Snape, not daring to look up, McGonagall shaking her head, shock and disbelief radiating through her every pore, but when I turned my head slightly more over and saw them, my stomach dropped about fifty-thousand feet.

Of course she was crying.  But he, he shook his head in disappointment.  They looked at their boy as if he were the most unbelieveable thing on the planet.