Epilogue ~ 19 years later

• Dedicated to Those who've been there from the beginning <3

A/N: Here it is, people!  The last chapter of  'The Betrayal of Hayley Potter'!  At the end of reading this chapter through, I actually had tears in my eyes, knowing that this would be the last chapter I would write of this story.  But then, I got happy remembering that I would be doing another story based on the adventures of Draco and Hayley's kids! Maybe it'll even be a series . . . Hmm, only time will tell.

Anways, here it be!

~Aleia <3

PS: I LOVE YOU ALL!!! Especially you guys who have been my fans from the start and were regularly on Wattpad seeing if I'd uploaded. My love is yours! :)

______________________________________________________________________________

{19 years later}

I still remember it like it was yesterday. I was walking through Diagon Alley only two short months after Voldemort was destroyed, and everything was abuzz. Wizards and witches of all shapes and sizes were marching through the street, looking on at the new shops. I was particularly out this evening to buy a new spellbook for myself . . . for no apparent reason.

I had heard my name called from behind me, I thought, so I'd turned around while still walking. As it turns out, there was no one calling my name, but I did run into someone. Someone I hadn't seen since the night he'd betrayed me. Since he'd betrayed everyone.

"Draco," I had gasped at him. He was randomly walking among the people, obviously not caring if he was noticed and got arrested. "What the hell--"

I was cut off by the most breath-taking kiss. Of course, like before, there was that sudden flip in my stomach as I realized I was kissing on of the most beautiful people I have ever met.

And right then and there, he asked for my hand in marraige. Despite being angry at him for all those months and my heart being heavy with despair and sadness at the loss of Draco, I said yes.

Of course I had to make him wait until we were a little older. I had to remind him that eighteen was too young to be that committed to serious topics like kids or something. He agreed and we were wed a week before my twenty-first birthday.

I know, corny right? Well, it was magical, to say the least. And, because I am a witch, I can say it, and mean it quite literally.

Harry, the first time he saw Draco after the Battle of Hogwarts was, as he should be, a tad angry. Or maybe angry enough that he socked him in the eye. But Draco shrugged it off instead of trying to fight back and asked Harry for his blessing. Harry then became angry at me, but reluctantly gave it. Draco also asked Ron and Hermione for their blessings.

Hermione, unlike her usual calm self, squealed in excitement despite her anger at everyone associated with You-Know-Who. Ron, however, took about a week before he finally caved.

Two years after that, I gave birth to twins . . . a boy and a girl. Born on July 31st. And then, six years later, another little girl was born.

One boy and two little girls. The boy with the pitch-black, messy hair. The two girls with gold curls. And they all had eyes the color of the sea; a rich blue-green, except the boy's eyes had a twing of grey.

And they were perfect.

As we emerged onto Platform 9 3/4, I immediately looked for Harry. "Draco, do you remember where we were supposed to meet Harry?" I asked, turning toward Draco.

Draco turned and smiled. "Yes, dear," he replied with a hint of playful sarcasm. "Just because you don't pay attention doesn't mean I don't."

I smacked his forearm and looked down at Jeanie, the youngest. "You better find yourself a husband who allows you to hit multiple times a day and never, not once, hits you back," I said, as serious as I could get.

"Yes, Mama," she replied in her little twinkling voice. "I know. You tell me all the time." There was a small smile on her face and I know Draco was behind me making faces or something.

I bent down on my knees and kissed the top of her head. "That's my baby girl," I whispered to myself more than to anyone else.

I got back up, grabbed Jeanie's hand and started walking where I remembered we were supposed to meet Harry. "Come on, darlings!" I shouted over my shoulder feeling very old at that moment. "You're going to miss the train if you don't hurry up!"

I immediately found Harry and the gang when we walked up to the train.

"Harry!" I called. "Harry, brother, over here!" I chuckled and ran over to hug him. I hadn't seen him in over a month, though we promised to see each other at least once every two weeks.

"Uncle Harry!" exclaimed Miriella, the oldest girl. She sprinted over and tackled him. He was, by far, probably her favorite family member . . . besides Ron. "We've missed you so much!"

"I've missed you, too, Ella," he laughed. He squeezed her to his chest in a fatherly manner.

Just then, the train's whistle sounded, signifying everyone get on because it would depart in less than five minutes.

I went over to Miriella and Scorpius (the boy) and made sure they had everything and that they'd make it through the train ride.

"Scorpius, are you sure you'll try and behave his year? We don't need you expelled," I asked Scorpius worriedly. The last thing I wanted was for him to be expelled from Hogwarts. I'm sure he liked it there better than at home with two sisters and a father who worked all the time.

"I promise, Mother," he replied, a small smile actually appearing on his face. I'm sure it was amusing for him seeing my "Worried Mother" face that I try not to use because I don't want to consider myself old.

"Good." I smiled. I turned to Ella. "You'll be alright?" I asked. To which, she nodded.

"Alrightey then," Draco said, clearing his throat. As he embraced Ella, he said, "Be good you two."

"I will Papa," Ella laughed. More seriously she said, "But I can't say the same 'bout Scorpius . . ."

Scorpius narrowed his eyes at her as he went to shake Draco's hand. Miriella giggled like a schoolgirl as Scorpius caved in and hugged Draco and me.

Another whistle sounded, meaning that there was a minute until departure. Everyone was in a rush now. "Okay, you guys go ahead and board!" I exclaimed to the twins. "Hurry now, before it leaves you here!"

They got inside the train, all five of them, and sat in the same compartment. I saw the twins' heads pop out as the train started to move away from the platform.

"I love you, Mummy!" cried Miriella. She had a brilliant smile on her face and tears in her eyes. "I'll write to you every week! I promise!"

"I love you, too!" I shouted above all the other parent's roars. I blew her a kiss.

I looked over at Scorpius and blew him a kiss, as well. "I love you, son!"

He smiled and I swear I could see him tearing up. "I love you, Mum!" And he blew me a kiss back.

At this, tears brimmed in my eyes. Soon I would break down into Draco's arms, but not until the train was out of sight.

Just like every year.