Love Interest

(A/n:Hello my wonderful cubs! I am SO sorry for the super long wait,I really am. It's just my boyfriend is SO amazing and I'm trying to keep him happy. He makes my crappy life worth living,y'know? I love him a lot and I want him to be happy. Plus 8th grade is a bitch and so is basketball. Yeah,life's hell but you guys shouldn't have to suffer,so here's the new chapter,enjoy! Love,Songwriter2002)
(EDITED)
My door was slightly open when I went to lay down. So many thoughts swirled in my mind. I couldn't go around kissing all the Michaels, but I couldn't decide which one I liked best. I loved Michael Jackson, every era of him, from J5 to This Is It. Kissing Scream and Off the Wall only around 5 minutes apart from each other seems kinda....hoe-ish to me. I pushed open the door where I see Scarecrow and TDRCAU turn.

TDRCAU hides something behind his back and gives me a cheesy smile. "Heyyyyyyy Jaedyn...." I felt my face grow hot. "What the hell are you two doing in my room?!" My hands curled into fists and I felt my knuckles crackle. "We.....we were just....uhm...." Scarecrow squirms uncomfortably next to him. "They Don't Really Care About Us......what's behind your back?" I ask carefully, stepping into the room. "Uhm.....a book?" He responds slowly. "A personal book?" I grit my teeth when he hesitates. "I'm giving you five seconds to get out my room and pretend like you never read my diary, before I snap both of your necks, understood?" They both nod quickly and jet out my bedroom.

I sigh and sit down on my bed. My phone starts ringing and blasting Scream. I find it on the floor and press the green button. "Jaedyn! Where the hell are you?! You promised we'd go out today to get ready for the party on Saturday!" It was my boyfriend, Sean, and I could tell he was fuming.

Whenever I do something other than what he says, he flips out. It's nerve wrecking, never knowing when he's gonna go crazy next. I try to be perfect for him, but sometimes I just fall short. He hates that but he claims he loves me unconditionally. I wish I could take someone else as my date to the party. It'd e so much netter, and way more fun. Sean hates to dance at parties, to be honest, he hates partying so he's always on edge while we're at one. I want someone more fun, someone who will dance with me, who will have fun with me......someone like Michael. But which one?