Prom

"Alright guys,listen up!" I yelled over the Michaels. Dangerous and Thrad were behind me,ready to go. They all stopped what they were doing and looked at me. "Dangerous,Thrad and I are leaving. Maestro is in charge." They all groaned. "Guys,seriously,listen to Maestro. Maestro don't be a pain,got it?" He nodded. "Everyone has to listen to Maestro.....even you Invincible. We'll be back in a couple of hours." I went around and gave them all kisses on their foreheads,like a mother going out,leaving her kids with a babysitter. They all looked at me with their large brown eyes as I was about to leave. Thrad grabbed my hand and we went into my black Mustang. I was driving because I didn't want them wrecking my car. We got there a little after it started. We danced,laughed and had fun. My friends came a bit later and we all danced together. 'Thriller' came on and Thrad led the whole 12th grade through the dance. A bit before the dance ended,Austin walked in with the school slut,Lisa Princely. (No.....it's not a reference to Lisa Marie Presley at all.......o_o) She glared at me then made out with Austin. I shrugged,smiled then kept dancing. He came up behind me and tapped me. "Hey bitch,couldn't find a date?"He said then smirked. "Actually,two great guys asked me out. Couldn't choose,they're both here." Both Michaels came up behind me. Thrad put his arm around my waist. I smiled brightly when Austin's face fell. Lisa walked beside Austin. "Slut,got two niggas to smash you tonight." Austin nodded approvingly at her. "Says the same bitch who begged and screamed for seven niggas to stretch her nasty pussy open. Had to pay them to fuck you."I spat back. Lisa backed down. Austin looked surprised. When I was with him I would've never said anything like that. The Michaels helped me expose my inner beast. "Whatever hoe." He said and they walked away. I high fived Dangerous and kissed Thrad. We spent the remaining time laughing with my friends. Afterwards,we headed home. Thrad and Dangerous talked about the dance in the back. When we got back,all the other Michaels were passed out in the living room,the tv playing Peter Pan. I smiled. Dangerous,Thrad and I stopped upstairs to shower and change. We went into my room and watched E.T. until we all eventually fell asleep.