Who gets to stay?

JAEDYN P.O.V.
I woke up and neither Thrad or Dangerous were beside me anymore. I rubbed the sleep out of my eyes and walked downstairs. All of the Michaels were gathered in the kitchen. I brushed past Invincible to see This Is It sitting on one of the stools. "Ah Jaedyn,good morning. Come sit with me." I sat on the stool beside him and he spoke. "I'm here to choose which Michael gets to stay with Jaedyn." "Wait,choose?" "They're leaving,well,all but one. I'm here to choose for you." "Why do you get to pick for me?" "Fangirls can't choose." I thought about it and I realised if it really was up to me,I wouldn't be able to choose. This Is It cleared his throat. "J5,Scarecrow,TDRCAU and BOTDF. Say your goodbyes. You all weren't show much affection so you've been eliminated." This was like a game show,with This Is It as the host. J5 gave me a bright smile,waved and faded away. Scarecrow bowed then faded away. TDRCAU took my hand,gave it a kiss and faded away. BOTDF looked at me with his brown eyes,gave me a half smile then faded away as well. Maestro raised an eyebrow. "I haven't been shown 'much affection' either. Shouldn't I be leaving too?" This Is It nodded at him. Maestro leaned his forehead on mine as he began to fade. "Goodbye." He whispered. He gave me a peck on the lips then faded away completely. "Off The Wall and Invincible. Say your goodbyes." Invincible sighed sadly. "I'm sorry I made you mad." He said,looking genuinely sorry. "It's okay." I say. I kiss him on the forehead and he fades away. Off the Wall comes behind him. "Knock,knock." I raise my eyebrow. "Who's there?" "Etch." "Etch who?" "Bless you!"He exclaims then begins to laugh. He collapses on the floor with laughter and fades away,still laughing. I had a smile on my face and tears in my eyes. This Is It chuckles behind me. "That one was actually funny," he says. There were only three other Michaels left: Thrad,Scream and Dangerous. "Scream."This Is It says. He calmly walks up to me. "Thanks for cooling down my temper." He says giving me a half smile. I hug him close until he fades away. Dangerous steps up. "He's the one for you. I know I'm next." He smiles sadly. "Just wish I hadn't gotten here so late,might've been me." He winks. He gives me a peck on the lips,then goes to Thrad. "Treat her well." He says,then fades away. Thrad and I both had tears in our eyes. I look over and This Is It is gone. Thrad comes and holds me close. I kiss him on the lips. "They'll be back when we get married." "We're getting married?" "I don't know.....Will you marry me?" I nod and smile. "Of course."