She's Such A Heartbreaker

(EDITED)
JAEDYN P.O.V.
I was playing the Experience against BOTDF, with me in the lead. My phone started playing Scream and I paused the game. "Maestro take over for me." I said, grabbing my phone and pressing the green button. "No faaaaaair! It's his song!" BOTDF whined. "Don't be mad cuz you're gonna lose." Maestro  taunts before pressing play. BOTDF growls then starts dancing.

I walked into the kitchen before putting the phone to my ear. "Hey Sean." I mumbled. "Don't 'hey Sean' me! You didn't show up again! And who was that in the background? Are you cheating on me?!" I sighed. "No! I'm not cheating on you! I can't believe you'd say that!" Hot tears burned in my eyes.

Sean had cheated on me with his best friend, Tori. I was heartbroken but he sweet talked me back into his arms. It's unbelievable that after that, he'd accuse me of cheating. "Uh u know what Sean.....I don't think this'll work out...." "What do you mean?!" He screeched into the phone, the receiver crackling "I mean...." I took a deep breath. My voice wavered for a moment before I spoke, "I don't think we're right for each other. Uhm....we're done, Sean." "Jaedyn n-" I press the end call button and let out a quivering sigh.

BOTDF walks in with a salty expression on his face. He freezes at the door when he sees me. "J-Jaedyn? What's wrong?" I try to croak out an answer but all I do is start crying. Heavy sobs wrack my body, and I keep trying to talk in vain. Every word I try to say comes out as a hiccup. He pulls me into his arms and I cry my heart out. "Shhh.....shhh....." I hiccup a few more times before sighing. "Now tell me what's wrong. Why'd you start crying?" He asks gently. "I-I...I broke up with my boyfriend, Sean...." He hugs me tighter. "It's okay...you've got all of us here. We'll all help, I promise." I sniffle slightly and nod. "Thank you Michael." "You're welcome, Jaedyn." He takes me upstairs to lay down since crying always tires me out. He tucks me in and kisses my forehead. "Sleep tight Jaedyn," He whispers as he steps away from the bed. "Please stay..." I mumble. I hear the door creak as he pauses. "O-okay..." His warm body snuggles against mine and I lay my head on his chest. I feel the constant reassuring thump of his heartbeat and it lulls me to sleep.