IM SORRY

Neveahs Pov:
Today is going to be a really long day mom has something really important to tell me and she said that this may change my life. But I get out of bed and go to the bathroom I do my normal routine and I go to my closet and take out a yellow Lakers shirt high waisted shorts my purple and yellow socks tan Tim's and I wear my hair in my natural curls.

Beyonce: NEVEAH GET DOWN HERE REMEMBER WE HAVE TALK
Geez lately my mom been super moody so I run downstairs before she yells at me even more.

Neveah: You needed to talk to me?
Beyonce: Yes Neveah you know I love you SOO much. Right?
Neveah: Yes. can you tell.me.what's going on
Beyonce:Okay Neveah i-i'm. .
Neveah: Your..
Beyonce: I'm pregnant
Omg she can't be pregnant she just had Blue I can't tell her anything this is to.much. I just run upstairs
Beyonce:NEVEAH GET BACK HERE!!
Two weeks later:
Neveahs Pov:
I been ignoring my mom because I can't believes she's pregnant it's just to.much I need to go apologize to her because running away was wrong.

Neveah: Mom I just want to say I'm sorry for running away it's just that I feel like you just had Blue and now your going to have another kid.
Beyonce: Thanks for your concern but at this point I don't think that me and you are at talking terms go upstairs and and take Blue to the park.
Neveah: What ever. I say stomping away
Beyonce: Stop being a little bitch and do what I said!

This chapter wasn't really interesting I just wanted you to know how Neveah felt towards her mom being pregnant.
Do you think Neveah and Beyonce will be on good terms again?
Will Neveah feel guilty about her attitude?
Instagram:Angie180x