"Second" Time's a Charm?

Trey's Pov:

It hurt like a bitch to hear that somebody you gave your all to was cheating on you and using you, and to make matters worse you hear it from a girl you fell madly in love for. The words "cheating" never sounded so fatal like somebody stabbing me in the back. Yes I cheated before on test at school but never on a girl they deserve more respect then that. 

AT THE HOUSE

When I pull up to my house I see Zoey rolling out of the sheets like she just woke up with a smile on her face as if she is happy to see me. That hoe.

Zoey: Hey babe I called you a bunch I really started to think that girl hurt you she looke- (gco)

Trey: Miss me with that bullshit. I say as veins start popping out of my head. Don't start me with a bunch of your lies

Zoey: Lies? babe what're you talking about nobody's lying here are you sure you're okay do you need to lay down. She says while reaching for my arm

Trey: Don't touch me you know exactly what I am talking about you cheated on me at Chris' party with another nigga. I say punching the wall. Luckily there was no damage

Zoey: Bae I am, so so so so so so so so so s-o-sos-sorry I didn't mean to do it I pro- (gco)

Trey: You didn't mean to climb into bed with another nigga damn it's just like saying I didn't mean to shoot somebody

Zoey: Baby please forgive me I fucked up but don't we all fuck up woohoo Neveah got her way she exposed me to MY boyfriend but baby you are MY boyfriend and we can work through this I love you and I know you might not feel that way at this point but baby please.

Believe it or not I still had a weak spot for Zoey she might've cheated on me but I still love her not as much as I loved Neveah but I love Zoey and I feel really bad.

Trey: I love you too but my trust for you isn't here anymore I will give you one more chance but if you fuck it up that's it and I mean it. I say clenching my jaw.

Zoey: Thank you baby you won't regret this chance. She says jumping up and down and showering me with kisses.

I really shouldn't have gave her this chance because of what happened in the future but it was good.... While it lasted.

Neveah's Pov:

"Yo sorry I couldn't answer your call please leave a message and I am sure I will get back to you." BEEEEEEP

Neveah: Ughhhh

It's been weeks since I heard from Trey and I am really starting to be worried especially since I did break the news the wrong way. I decided to get the kids dressed and put them in the game room to chill and I went outside and took a few flicks and uploaded it to the gram because I was looking good with these faux locks my girl Kayla did for me. Honestly faux locks and box braids are the only type of weave I will get why get a sew in when my hair is naturally long.