She said .....

Neveahs Pov:
So August texts me telling me to meet him at this most beautiful park in about a hour and tells me to wear a nice outfit so i decide to flat iron my hair put on my chanel shirt and pants and my black nikes (pic of Neveah in mm). When i head to the park I see Faith in the same outfit and August in a similar one.
August Pov:
I bought her a 24 carrot ring which cost me my whole life and 2 diamonds.
An hour later
August:Neveah the real reason why I bought you here is because I love you with all my heart these past month you taught me how to be a man forgive others when I can't even forgive myself and how to love so Neveah Knowles will you do me the honor and marry me?
Neveah:Umm.. Yessssss
Faith:Now I hwave I new dwaddy
When faith said that I instantly started crying because I never thought that Faith wanted another dad.
At home
When we get home I put Faith to bed and I go take a shower to go to bed. But while I go to bed I hear August talking to somebody he seems mad because he gets up and breaks a picture of me and Jake.
Neveah:why would you think that's ok. I say tears running down my cheeks
August:Why do you care huh?!?! Are y'all still together.he says anger in his eyes
Neveah:what the hell are you talking about your hallucinating because Jake died a year ago and your clearly angry and taking it out on me. I say crying
August:I'm not fhuckin mad ok now shut up before-
Neveah:before you what hit me leave me do it idc you wanna know something you should go home for the night
While August is leaving he rips one of our photos and slams the door how are you going to propose to me then get all mad at me.

Did Neveah make the right desicion to say yes?

Instagram:Angie180x