Chapter 53

Neveahs pov:
It's been about 4 months since I've last heard from Blue. She is probably begging for her life with Chris but that's beyond the point I have to go check on her. So I decide to put on my all white jumpsuit and my Jordan 6's and put my hair in its natural wet curl then I go in my all white g-wagon put my iPhone 7 in its aux chord and listen to whine slow gyptian. When I get to Blue and Chris' place I notice that the house is huge, but not as big as mine. I try calling Blue so she at least knows I'm outside but no answer so I knock the door. When I knock the door Blue answers. She looks so different she has dimple piercings her hair is in damaged curls her under eye circles are dark, she sounded like she had a buzzer in her throat (but she didn't). She looked pregnant and messed up she had a cigarette tray on her desk, weed and pot. Her clothing was ripped up and her shoes were teared Andre was swinging in his chair and her house smelt so bad. I walked into the living room and took Andre out of the chair and in the other chair in their other room.
Blue: what do you want?
Chris: EVERYBODY DUCK
Neveah:BLUE!!!!
Two weeks Later:
It's been a few days now since we lost Blue her positive mind and attitude she is in a better place now at least I hope why did it have to be her god why another person I loved. It is my fault I let her go

How do you think Blue died?
Will there be a plot twist?

Angie180x