New Story

As promised in my last author's note, here's a list of stories in my works that are currently unpublished. I'm hoping to start one once I finish TTS. Please comment next to your favorite idea!

Change // Calum Hood [AU]:

A short story in which a coffee-loving female goes to get coffee before class, but is always short a few cents. The boy from her English class is always kind enough to help out.

Vandalism // Ashton Irwin [AU]:

A short story in which a girl with blue hair and blue eyes keeps spraypainting the side of the brick apartment building Ashton lives in. Everyone else can be heard talking about the "careless, destructive punk", but Ashton thinks the complete opposite. To him, her work is beautiful.

Forever // Luke Hemmings [AU]:

A world where nobody aged a second until they met their soulmate and lived out the rest of their lives with them may seem perfect. But what if you don't want to age? Abigail has this problem, and again and again she attempts to 'eliminate' her soul mate. Again and again, he finds her.

Legends// Michael Clifford + Halsey:

A summer love between two teenagers who are determined to prove themselves and be successful in the music industry...Together.

Also, I have a rant book and I swear to God, if it was a real book, there'd be dust and cobwebs all over it. PLEASE REQUEST RANT/ADVICE SUGGESTIONS.

That is all. I love you.

xx Callie