Cuatro

After I said that, Kiba gave me that are you serious look. "Your not really thinking about keeping that thing are you?" He Asked. "Yes Kiba I am! If you don't like the idea then leave. And it's not a thing!" I yelled at him. I can't belive him right now.

"I'm sorry Naruto" he started. "Just take me home Kiba we'all talk later" I said looking out the window not wanting to talk to him.

What a nerve this guy, why wouldn't he want the baby, he or she is mine after all. And im not giving this baby away. So if Kiba doesn't like the idea of me keeping the baby he can leave my life.

Once we we're in front of my house I just simply got off the car and didn't say a word to Kiba.

I unlocked the door and walked into my house. "Mom I'm home" I said as I threw my house key on the couch. "Hey hunny how was work?" He asked.

"Mom, it was horrible. It turns out my boss is the father of my child and Kiba doesn't want me to keep the baby and now we're arguing" I rambled a bit. "Men are pigs" she said "mom I'm a guy" I said laughing a bit. "Your special case" by mom said joking.

"I'm going to sleep, good night mom" I said. "Good night Naruto" she replied. I went to my room. My bed looked so comfty. I put on some very comfty pijama pants and a white shirt and got into bed.

Before I went to bed I checked to see if my alarm for tomorrow was on. I see I have a message from Kiba.

Kiba: please Naruto I'm sorry please let's talk.

Naruto: No Kiba, I need time to breath.

I then put my phone to charge and got under my blankets. I drifted off to sleep. Wow being pregnant really drains by battery.