Vientidos

Hey guys! Sadly this book is coming to the end, next chapter will be the last. Thank you so much to all you lovely people who read my stories it means so much to me! I also made a new story called Fate if you want to go read that. I love you guys so much!

~2 weeks later~

Sasuke's pov

Naruto convinced me to call up my family to invite them to visit, we also moved into my apartment since it had an extra room for the babies and two guest rooms, and he figured it was time to leave home. My family didn't believe it was me when I called, they are over joyed to come. Now I was on my way to pick them up from the airport. 

Once I arrived, I had butterflies in my stomach. I waited for them until I finally saw my mom, dad, and my other brother with his husband. My mom ran to me and hugged me tightly. "Sasuke it's so great to see you again" I could tell she was crying by the sound of her voice. "I missed you" She said. "I missed you guys too" I said hugging her tightly. After that I greeted everyone and my brother introduced me to his husband, his name is Deidara, he was nice. 

I helped them put there bags in my car and we drove back to my apartment. the whole way there my mom wouldn't stop talking about meeting Naruto and her grandson and granddaughter. I told her about the whole thing over the phone when I called them. She was just overjoyed. 

When we entered I say Naruto in the kitchen making dinner for everyone. "Guys this is Naruto my boyfriend" I introduced him. "Hi guys its a pleasure to meet you all" he said giving his signature smile. My mom surprised him by hugging him, but he responded quickly and hugged her back. "It's so nice to meet you too Naruto, I'm Mikoto" she said. My dad shook then took Naruto's hand a shook it. "Hello Naruto, I'm Fugaku" He said. "Naruto this is my brother Itachi and his husband Deidara" I introduced my brother and his husband.

Naruto's pov

Sasuke's family was so nice, they were all really easy to talk to. I had left the conversation to go get Maru and Hiro. I walked in quietly in case they were sleeping but they were wide awake just staring at each other from across the room. I picked Maru up in one hand and Haru in the other. I walked to the livingroom where everyone was. "This is Maru and Haru I said handing Maru to Mikoto and Haru to Fugaku. 

The week that they spent with us was so much fun, they told me stories about sasuke when he was young and I got to know them really well.