Diecinueve

Present day, Naruto is currently 8 months pregnant

Naruto's pov
I was waddling around the house, that's right waddling. I can't even walk anymore because my abdomen was so freaking big.  Who knew pregnancy was going to be so hard. Geez.  I was trying to get some chores done around the house before the babies came. The doctor said I wasn't due for another three weeks but I feel like these babies could come at any second. 

Sauske is at work and so is my mom, but I am determind to somehow clean this house even if it takes me all day. I finished painting the babies room ages ago, now all I need to do is put all the clothes that Ino and my mom bought for the babies away in the dressers. 

Ino has been nonstop talking about these babies, she is so excited. I always make fun of how excited she gets. 

---9 hours later-----

I was in bed asleep soundly when I get a call from a very drunk Sasuke. That dumbass. He told me that he was in a bar and he kept sobbing saying that he was so sorry. He said why but i couldn't understand him. I waddled all the way to the car and drove to go pick him up. Once I got into the bar, I saw Ino trying to keep him from falling. I knew she had the night shift cause she kept complaing about it over the phone. 

"Naruto! Thank the lord you are here!" Ino said "He can't even stand up straight" She said "Help me get him in the car." I said to her. God this stupid dumbass, he's about to become a father and he's over here getting drunk. What the actual hell.

Once we got him the car he fell right asleep. I thanked Ino for helping me and she went back to work while I got in the car and started up the car. The whole ride home I couldn't help but be mad. I was awoken by my very drunk boyfriend who is the father of my twins. Who wouldn't be mad that the father of their kids was off getting drunk when they could go into labor.

Once we got home I had to wake up my mom to help me put him in my bed. I took off his shoes then took off mine and went back to sleep. 

I know I've been gone for the longest and I'm sorry. I kind of have writters block and I need idea's, so feel free to write down idea's in the comments. Please! Anywho. I love y'all.