Diez

Naruto's pov
It's been two months since me and Kiba talked. I have to end things with him or thing could get really messy. I've seen Sasuke around work but we really haven't talked. I also haven't been at work for a week so I haven't seen him.

I got out if the shower, and put on my work uniform. Today I was going back to work. I lifted up my shirt and looked in the mirror. I was showing a lot more than last week. Anybody could tell I was pregnant.

I pulled down my shirt, and walked into my to and put on my shoes, which was pretty darn difficult. I put my phone in my pocket and grabbed a sweater. The bar gets really cold.

"Hey mom, can you drive me to work?" I asked. "Yes baby, let's go" she said and grabbed her car keys. I didn't feel like driving.

Once we got to the bar I thanked my mom and went into the bar. "Good Morning Naruto" Ino greated me. "Morning Ino" I created her back and walked towards her. "Oh my dear lord! Naruto your showing!" She yelled and started rubbing my belly.

"Yeah I'm three months and I look 5" I said "that's a good thing! That means the baby is going to be strong and healthy" she said. "Hi there little baby. How ya doing in there" she started talking to the unborn baby in my womb.

After all that fuss, I started to work. I got really tired though. Being pregnant really weighs you down. I sat down for a moment at the bar. "You alright Naruto?" Shikamaru, the bar tender asked. "Yeah, I'm just tired ya know?" I said. "Well you are pregnant" Shika said.

"Hey Naruto" someone said from behind. I turned to see Sasuke. "Hey Sasuke" I said getting up from the seat. "Wow the baby is developing quickly" he said putting his hand on my stomach.

"Yeah I know. We find out the sex of the baby on Thursday. If you'd like to come?" I asked. It would be rude to not ask him, since he is the father.

"I would love to" he said giving me a small hug.