Deciocho

Sasuke pov
When Naruto asked me about the baby names, I didn't realize that I really didn't know what I wanted to name my children. "I don't know Naruto, maybe we should do some research on names." I told him. "Okay, but I want to have the baby names before their born. " He sweet angelic voice said.

I smiled at him. "What?" He asked. "Nothing your just perfect" I said, which made him blush. "Your such a flirt" he said flustered. "Only towards you" I said smirking, knowing that it would make him go completely red. I then grabbed his hand a gripped it tight.

After our dinner we went back to my apartment and watched movies. I told Naruto to just stay over since he'd probably fall asleep here anyway. We watched Disney movies and cuddled all night until he fell asleep.

----

In the.morning I woke up to the smell of pancakes. I looked over to the kitchen from the couch, Naruto was making food. "Good Morning father of my children." He said. "Good morning mother of my children" I said walking up behind him and snaking my arms around his waist and kissing his cheek.

He giggled at my little gesture. And then we shard a sweet and long kiss before he had to get back to the burning pancake on the pan.

I know it's short, please don't kill me for being gone forever. School is over and I'm ready to update.