Trece

Naruto's pov
Once we arrived to Sasuke apartment, which was big, I had stopped sobbing but there were still tears coming down my face. I didn't understand, I've never met my father and I come home to see my mother fucking him.

Sasuke sat down on his couch, and motioned me to sit next to him. I walked over and sat next to him. "What happened?" he asked softly. "M-my m-moth-" I couldn't even finish my sentence because I began sobbing.

"Shhh, you don't have to tell me just yet" he said as he hugged me and rubbed my back. My head was on his chest and I felt safe and secure just there with him.

I ended up falling asleep on him, crying takes a lot of energy.

--2 days later--

After spending the night at Sasuke's I told him everything that happened in the morning, he listened and told me everything was going to be alright and that's is all I needed to hear.

I went home and avoided my mother. I would even look at her. At night I heard her sobs, it made me feel bad but what she did was stupid and outrages.

Now I was in the doctor's office with Sasuke. Today I'm turn four months pregnant. "What do you think the baby's gender is going to be?" I asked him. "I bet on a girl" he said. "Seeing how big my belly is I bet its gonna be a boy" I said.

"Alright I'll make a deal with you if the baby is a boy I'll buy you the milkshake and the fries you were craving and if she's a girl you go on a date with me Saturday night" he said. "Deal" I agreed.

The doctor walked in, with a clipboard. "Okay ready to know the gender"

Hallo, I updated please comment! Vote! Comment! And also comment what you think the gender is gonna be! And as always I love y'all!