5. Talking To The Dead

99 days till the ritual

Yelling was the first thing Amber woke up to the morning after. It was Klaus's and Elijah's, she didn't know what it was about though. She straightened her hair and put on a robe before heading outside to look over the balcony.

"Please tell me why you are yelling at 8:45 in the morning?" Amber asks eyeing the two originals.

"Look on the wall behind you!" Klaus yells.

Amber turns around to see words on the wall, Her time is coming.

"What the hell?" Amber mumbles looking back down at Elijah and Klaus.

"It could be that damn vampire who got away yesterday because of your weakness!" Klaus lashes out on the young witch.

"Niklaus she is not like us. They had her pinned back, she could do nothing," Elijah defends his friend.

"I'll go tell Marcel about this, you watch her," Klaus heads of the room and goes to find Marcel.

Marcel had come to the Mikaelson mansion a couple times over her stay and he seemed like a very nice man, although he could get on Klaus's bad side sometimes.

"You won't keep babysitting me Elijah, I can take care of my own self."

Elijah walks up the stairs and towards Amber, "I will protect you whatever means necessary. So today we'll stay here since Hayley has gone to the bayou."

"Great," Amber mumbles before going back to her room to get changed.

-

"You should've heard-" Amber is interrupted by her phone ringing. "Excuse me."

She walks out of the room and on the balcony. The called ID reads 'Dad' and Amber wanted to throw her phone to the ground then and there.

"Hello father," She greeted him with the politest voice she could muster.

"Amber, Will wants to come and see you."

"Um why?" Amber asks nervously.

"Well he misses you and we're sending him to go check up on you. Have you found a home?" Amber was surprised her father was being so concerned; little did she know he just wanted her safe only for the ritual. After that she would be nothing to him again.

"Yes I have, I also found Davina Claire. It's amazing here."

"Good good, well Will will be there in a week. Text him the address the day of. Goodbye," Her father hangs up before Amber could say goodbye too.

Amber sighs before placing her phone into her back pocket and walking in the room where Elijah was drinking his drink.

"I'm guessing you heard?" She asks sitting back down.

"I tried not to but I couldn't help it. Who is Will?"

"My brother. He just did his ritual last year. He's the only one who cares about me in my family," Amber says casting her eyes down as she knows it is true.

"I am very sorry to hear that Amber, but while you were gone Niklaus messaged me saying he thinks he found the run away vampire. Whose name is Xavier. I'll be back as soon as I can," Elijah exits the room and waves goodbye.

Amber had been hoping somehow she would be by herself because earlier on she found a spell that could help her against Klaus. She gathers a couple candles and a jar of Klaus's blood she found in a fridge and brings it up to her room.

Amber places the items on a table and opens up the spell book. Sugar is poured around the vile of blood and Amber begins the spell. After it is done she looks up and sees nothing.

"I know you're here," Amber calls out into the room.

"Aw love couldn't get the power to actually bring me back to life?" Kol Mikaelson appears from nowhere.

"So sorry but I need your help. It's about Klaus."

Kol chuckles and looks at the witch, "Already almost a week here and you want to kill Klaus; I feel your pain Amber Rose. I can help you but, you need to promise me one thing."

"I am not negotiating with a ghost."

"I'm an ancestral spirit love, now here's my deal. I'll give you all the information you need to make Klaus weak or whatever but, you have to find a way to put me in my normal body and bring me back to life. Davina has my old body ashes so you can go to her and get them. Don't tell her you're doing this though."

Amber thinks about doing this, if anything what bad would come out of it? She would have an ally with her who also is an original vampire.

"Deal, I'll try my best to bring you back Kol, but we'll be ally's okay?" Kol agrees and they shake hands.

"So tell me what's Klaus's greatest weaknesses?"

"Well for starters the baby Hope is a great weakness. It's his first and only child so he'll take great care of her," Kol says sitting down.

"I'm not threatening a child." Amber says not agreeing with that weakness.

"Oh! I've got an easy one; love. Of course that's everyone vampires greatest weakness but Klaus's is beyond that. As you know Klaus is a brutal and tyrant man, he has no time for getting to know a girl and falling slowly in love. So, when he finds the right girl he falls in love, hard. Tatia Petrova and Caroline Forbes were two of his main girls he fell in love with. Unfortunately Tatia went to Elijah and Caroline just couldn't come to terms that she had a thing for him too. But you, if you act all nice and get on his good side, there is a good chance he could fall for you. That's his greatest weakness, let him tell you secrets. Then when the time is right and you know you have his full trust, dagger him with my golden dagger and put him in his own coffin. Even though I love him as a brother this needed to happen sooner or later."

Amber's mouth hangs open before she quickly readjusts yourself, "No, I'm not pretending to fall in love with him. I can't."

"What love? You afraid you'll fall for him during the process?" Kol asks.

"No way, I just can't."

"Oh for bloody hell don't let this god damn curse get in your way! I know all about it Amber and you will do this. You wanted to know his weakness? There you have it."

"I'm sorry, thank you Kol. I will find a way to get you back," Amber says before undoing the spell before Kol can say anymore.

-

If you're thinking right now 'she is going to fall for Klaus when she fakes it' no she is not. Amber will only have the idea to get his secrets out and try to bring back Kol. I don't write those cheesy stories where the girl fakes love then actually falls in love, I don't do that.

Remember to vote and comment!

Next chapter; Amber and Klaus, another panic attack, and Amber's life being saved.